Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of Jeremy Kyle? watch

ReputationRep:
    It wastes a few hours when I'm hungover and makes me laugh occasionally, but more often cringe.

ReputationRep:
    He is rude and shouts at people as is he is big and that but meh, don't mind. They're only chavs after all.

ReputationRep:
    He gets paid for doing something we all want to do...shout at chavs!

ReputationRep:
    He's funny esp when he shouts , the only people he rants at look are chavs or look demonic. I love how he lays down the law.

ReputationRep:
    He's a ****** for sure.

Last year if either one of my friend and I were feeling down in the morning we'd skip a lecture and go watch Jeremy Kyle on tv in the union bar. Makes your own problems seem like nothing when you realise you're not a chav on tv trying to find out who the father of your child is. Works every time.

ReputationRep:
    I could come up with better stuff with a broom up my ass in a falling lift.

ReputationRep:
    The chavs there are hilarious, remember one man who apparently stole his brother's money and they had to use a lie detector to see if he was lying. He was constantly told to say yes or no but replied for 3 hours.
    'No lady'

Hahaha i literally lolled for 10 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    There are 2 things VERY wrong with Jeremy Kyle and his show:

1) The lie detector test - Lie detectors are notoriously inaccurate. This means that, statistically, 1 to 8 in 20 people who have had an LD test on his show have been praised while the other half is told to trust him/her more when the testee HAS cheated, whilst the cheater smugly looks on.

OR

They have been lampooned, shouted at and embarrassed when they've been telling the truth because the inaccurately LD said they were lying, their relationship and reputation ruined by a short-arse, egotistical ******** with gimmicky tests.

2) "This is MY show" - This shows everything wrong with Jeremy. When he doesn't believe or like someone and they interrupt him to defend themself he shouts "this is MY show, it's MY name on there etc. etc." No you idiot, it's about THEM. They are your guests and you should be helping them.

That 'my show' statement says it all. It IS his show, it only exists to make him feel big and special and make him famous for nothing. He's our Paris Hilton.

Oh I can add a third thing - chavs.

ReputationRep:
    funny stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I like it when he screams at the guests. 'EXCUSE ME, THIS IS THE JEREMY KYLE SHOW, NOT YOURS", and here's me thinking I was watching Trisha.

I don't like how he preaches to everyone when he's far from being the saint he makes himself out to be...

Trolls trolling trolls, really.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if its just a TV persona, or is really his him, but the guy is a tool. But to be fair, he has a good job insulting people, and acting like he's better than everyone, plus he gets paid for the pleasure too!

ReputationRep:
    Twunt
    Just points his fingers in people's faces and points out the obvious. I refuse to watch it. I actually think they put those shows on just to remind us how good our lives are.

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy Vyle show.

Stupid, boring repetetive show.

ReputationRep:
    Am i the only one that likes him

ReputationRep:
    he's a hipocrite (sp?) he has done worse than most who come on his show
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by QueenOfTheAmazons)
    Hate hate hate.

Self righteous, judgemental git.
    Agreed.

He always seems to shout at the wrong people as well.

ReputationRep:
    he actually says a lot of truth, funny how people here are bullied by chavs and absolutely hate chavs, but once jeremy kyle puts them in their place, you still hate him

ReputationRep:
    My flatmate watches Jeremy Kyle every day, it's his daily dose of comedy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    funny how people here are bullied by chavs and absolutely hate chavs, but once jeremy kyle puts them in their place, you still hate him
    I'm all for making chavs' lives hell back at them (barring the ones who are just nice but dumb) and two wrongs do sometimes make a right, but to be fair they're not ALL chavs and not all chavs are ********* and in the end I can't condone destroying someone and calling them a liar if they have been the one telling the truth the whole time.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.