Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of Jeremy Kyle? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I can't complain - Jeremy Kyle kept me entertained during my morning free periods last year :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I don't really understand the people who go on his show, I mean if I had those sort of issues and genuinely wanted help, I certainly wouldn't wan't to broadcast it, or maybe that's just me?

ReputationRep:

I actually quite like his show. ^^;

I don't much like him as a person though, he's very self-important and, I
    feel, sometimes a little bit unnecessary with some of his guests too. :/

ReputationRep:
    He could very easily be a guest on his own show.

ReputationRep:
    his hair is awful

ReputationRep:
    I think he's fit!!!! :love:

Spoiler:
    Show
    lol. No, I've never watched any of his shows. I feel a bit left out from this union of personal attacks on him

ReputationRep:
    He's lovely.
    He takes groups of unintelligent underachieving and all-round vulnerable people, he then smugly shouts them down and jumps a lot and he feels really good about himself when he makes them cry or tears their family apart. He then goes home at night to have a quick tug thinking about all the money he makes and what a nice, handsome fella' he is.
    I also judge people who love watching Jeremy Kyle. Sorry, but I do.

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for someone to nut him in the show... tis entertaing though xD

ReputationRep:
    He's a door knob. He shouts at his guests like he's a perfect god.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *TheSweetestDrug*)
    haha...no im actually not..if i had to choose a good looking old man..he would be it..!
    Ewww :p:
    George Clooney or Daniel Craig, on the other hand...:cool:

ReputationRep:
    His show is laughable.

Most of the people on there make me gag.
    (Except those looking for missing family members, doing appeals, are receiving trouble etc)

But the whole "he slept with my 25 year old unemployed herpes carrying metal face boyfriend" UGH die.

ReputationRep:
    The show is pretty tacky.
    And he can rant and come over so high and mighty to the guests but at the end of the day they're the ones keeping him in a job.
    Dead Ringers parody gets it spot on.

ReputationRep:
    he's hilarious because he's a bit of a tosser and when he has a go at his guests it's hilarious because he talks to them like they're 10.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.