Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a conditional firm offer which I accepted 3 weeks but I've not heard anything in regards to accommodation. Help! How do I apply? To apply on the website it requires a username and password and I don't have any of these registration details. I'm really panicking-i don't want to end up homeless. Please help!

ReputationRep:
    You can't apply for accomodation until your offer has been accepted. Just incase you dont meet your conditions and then they have allocated a room for no reason. Don't worry Stirling makes sure 100% of 1st Years can get University Accomodation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cirrus)
    You can't apply for accomodation until your offer has been accepted. Just incase you dont meet your conditions and then they have allocated a room for no reason. Don't worry Stirling makes sure 100% of 1st Years can get University Accomodation.

Thanks for replying

Really? So, for people with conditional offers, we have to wait until we recieve our results? That's a relief to be honest! But surely that doesn't leave a lot of time to organise accommodation for everyone? I don't think I've heard of a university waiting until conditions have been met, I know some universities whose accommodation was filled up a couple of months ago.

ReputationRep:
    That's a relief!

I was worrying about it, they're my insurance choice and I made absolutely no effort to find out what would happen if I go to Stirling with regards accommodation.

Great to know, for all! Thanks Cirrus.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.