Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a conditional firm offer which I accepted 3 weeks but I've not heard anything in regards to accommodation. Help! How do I apply? To apply on the website it requires a username and password and I don't have any of these registration details. I'm really panicking-i don't want to end up homeless. Please help!

ReputationRep:
    You can't apply for accomodation until your offer has been accepted. Just incase you dont meet your conditions and then they have allocated a room for no reason. Don't worry Stirling makes sure 100% of 1st Years can get University Accomodation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cirrus)
    You can't apply for accomodation until your offer has been accepted. Just incase you dont meet your conditions and then they have allocated a room for no reason. Don't worry Stirling makes sure 100% of 1st Years can get University Accomodation.

Thanks for replying

Really? So, for people with conditional offers, we have to wait until we recieve our results? That's a relief to be honest! But surely that doesn't leave a lot of time to organise accommodation for everyone? I don't think I've heard of a university waiting until conditions have been met, I know some universities whose accommodation was filled up a couple of months ago.

ReputationRep:
    That's a relief!

I was worrying about it, they're my insurance choice and I made absolutely no effort to find out what would happen if I go to Stirling with regards accommodation.

Great to know, for all! Thanks Cirrus.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.