Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If your a good looking guy girls will throw their tits at them, but if your an incredibly ugly dude then your confined to your right hand unless one is rich.

Is there much truth in this?

ReputationRep:
    none at all
    you should stop haveing that self-limiting belief
    if you beleive that because you're ugly you won't get girls, then you won't get any girls
    girls like guys with high social standing,confident bordering on cocky, and guys who are generally in control and are difficult to manipulate
    girls want a man,
    looks plays a part, but not too much
    if you act like your the boss the moment you step into a place, approachin anyone you see etc you'll give off those vibes which are attractive
    its easy
    EDit: its not easy, but you get my point that looks aren't as important to girls as they are to boyd

ReputationRep:
    its true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If your a good looking guy girls will throw their tits at them, but if your an incredibly ugly dude then your confined to your right hand unless one is rich.

Is there much truth in this?
    No, its generally untrue.
    There are exceptions though, which I'm sure you use to justify the lack of female attention in your life. My advice would be to not do that and talk to girls. :woo:

How does one 'throw' one's tits? o.O

ReputationRep:
    It depends if the bird is fit or not really. Theres definitely truth in that statement for most good looking girls as much as they wouldn't want to admit it.

ReputationRep:
    If you have a good personality then i personally think that it should count for more than looks, but this is just one girls opinion. Most girls would prefer a guy with a good personality but there is the few that pride looks over personality, hopefully you'll find a girl that likes you for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    Easy..cut them off first then thrown them

nom nom nom nom nom

(Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    Easy..cut them off first then thrown them
    And these rich boys, do they like having severed tits thrown at them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elsa_89)
    How does one 'throw' one's tits? o.O
    Grab hold of them and jump I suppose.
    Although, if girls made a habit of doing that in my presence, I probably wouldn't be inclined to mate with them for fear it was hereditary. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    It's all psychology. Girls are attracted to goodlooking men because they'll (technically) provide strong children that can survive. Ugly men are seen not to provide these children. Although women go for rich men, so I suppose it can cancel out the ugliness

(Original post by Wanderlust)
    Grab hold of them and jump I suppose.
    That's not throwing; that's jumping with hands on tits. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    The better looking you are, the more likely you are to value physical attractiveness in both yourself and in the opposite sex (assuming you are hertosexual) and therefore good looking guys and girls are more likely to go for each other.

To that extent, it is indeed true.

ReputationRep:
    Thats not true at all. There are 'unattractive' girls aswell, in the same league as the 'ugly' guy.

And girls dont throw their tits at good looking guys, thats complete rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elsa_89)
    That's not throwing; that's jumping with hands on tits. :moon:
    I stand corrected.

You let me know when you figure it out, I'm out of ideas. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    not neccesarily true, i think alot of girls go for a mixture of personality and looks. tbh i think that if you like someone a lot then you will consider them good looking even if you wouldnt have before or if your friends wouldnt. besides, everyone has a different opinion on what is good looking / attractive.

ReputationRep:
    look right, not every girl is the same
    but if you want to limit yourself to girls you don't find physically attractive, then keep believeing looks is important
    as a guy, you shouldn't care how good looking you are, girls don't look for that. you might be rejected more by hot girls, but if you BELIEVE that you can get a hot girl, and you go about it the right way, you WILL

ReputationRep:
    So do people not value looks to be that important then? As personally I wouldn't probably go out with an ugly girl as horrible as that sounds, physical attraction is a big part of 'getting with' a girl (before going out) as its not really based as much on each others personalities than the original attraction, for me anyway. It's when I start really liking/loving the girl when I really don't care as they as a girl makes me love them, not their looks. But generally for me, my mates etc..., the getting with stage is always there, therefore I don't have the oppurtunity to know the girl as a person, then start to like her etc..., as I just wouldn't want to be getting with her. Obviously if its a girl mate that may be completely different as I know them, but I really don't like getting anywhere near involved with girl - mates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    none at all
    you should stop haveing that self-limiting belief
    if you beleive that because you're ugly you won't get girls, then you won't get any girls
    girls like guys with high social standing,confident bordering on cocky, and guys who are generally in control and are difficult to manipulate
    girls want a man,
    looks plays a part, but not too much
    if you act like your the boss the moment you step into a place, approachin anyone you see etc you'll give off those vibes which are attractive
    its easy
    EDit: its not easy, but you get my point that looks aren't as important to girls as they are to boyd

Lmao, no offence, but you just described the exact traits I HATE in a man. Someone bordering on cocky who acts like he's "it" is not a way to turn girl's with a little bit about them, on. Yeah, you might get a few drunk ****s.

OP, just be yourself, I always like a guy who's relaxed, funny and willing to poke fun at himself. That's what makes an endearing personality, IMO.

ReputationRep:
    God its horrible walking into a club on the weekend and ripping my boobs off and throwing them at good looking men...it becomes tiresome.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.