Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girlies! What would you wear... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HRHxo)
    i love that top!
    yes yes yes sounds like a good idea
    Thanks! I actually expected some 'Ew, that top's crap' comments. But it really does look a lot better on! And so comfy even when feeling bloated :cool:

Thank you thank you, you've helped me confirm my choice :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorty.loves.angels)
    Thanks! I actually expected some 'Ew, that top's crap' comments. But it really does look a lot better on! And so comfy even when feeling bloated :cool:

Thank you thank you, you've helped me confirm my choice :yep:
    Nahhh its really nice, where's it from?! Even though I really dont need anymore clothes haha:woo:
    It's all about feeling comofrtable and happy which will boost your confidence. :p: It's horrid when you're on and you're feeling bloated and you're having a wardrobe dilemma!
    No probs! x

ReputationRep:
    Just read through the thread and i've got to say that I love that top! And what you're wearing sounds gorgeous!
    Enjoy your night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HRHxo)
    Nahhh its really nice, where's it from?! Even though I really dont need anymore clothes haha:woo:
    It's all about feeling comofrtable and happy which will boost your confidence. :p: It's horrid when you're on and you're feeling bloated and you're having a wardrobe dilemma!
    No probs! x
    It is horrible isn't it It's from miss selfridge, not a bad price either! Got a voucher for my birthday for miss selfridge from my brother so that's what I bought! I love miss selfridge atm, they keep changing all the stuff so you never feel like what you buy is gona be what everyone else has... like if you shop at new look too much! Looking forward to tonight now

Thanks again x

ReputationRep:
    Leggings are always a good choice when you're on your period.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tick.tock)
    Just read through the thread and i've got to say that I love that top! And what you're wearing sounds gorgeous!
    Enjoy your night!
    Aww that's really kind thank you

I never look forward to a night out until I know what I'm wearing and it's been confirmed that I look ok! I'm actually putting it with brown belt and shoes now... black looked too dull an my brown shoes are much nicer and more up to date than my black ones Gona sprinkle some bronze accessories around I thinks!

ReputationRep:
    that top's gorgeous
    hope you have a great night

ReputationRep:
    Really into that top! Have fun.

ReputationRep:
    Plain but slightly baggy top with plain leggings with killer heels or patterned leggins with plain heels.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.