Turn on thread page Beta

Why can't girls accept it when they are ugly? watch

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's because some people do find them attractive? You may look alright, but as soon as you start talking, you become the uglyiest person in the room :P I'd rather be obese than an ********.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Amy-Eliza~)
    You're so meannn, just because someone isn't typically "hot", doesn't mean they should banish themselves from public view, or not dress how they want to!
    Im sure you would be disgusted if a 25 stone man was walking down the street with short shorts and trainers on, and nothing else.
    But hey that might be how he likes to dress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    Now this is ofcourse a generalisation but one made on the majority of girls. Why is it that ugly girls cannot accept the fact they are actually ugly?
    For guys, if they don't excel in one particular area...they don't try to flaunt it and try to make everybody think otherwise. For example, if a guy isn't muscular, he won't wear clothes or try to highlight his skinny arms and then just walk around like he's macho and has the biggest guns. It's almost like girls are in denial or something. You ALWAYS see ugly fat girls with their chunks of lard dripping out from either side. They wear all these short skirts and tight tops walking around like they've got Megan Fox's body or something. Especially revolting when the shirt is too small for their fat frame and it ends up showing parts of their stomach :puke:

Also, with their fat legs, cellulite everywhere...they still opt to wear skirts. Even worse is when they have the fattest ass on the planet and they wear the tightest trousers which just outline all that fat wobbling around as they walk...or they're so tight you can see the creased outline of their underwear. Disgusting!

Worst of all is if they have a revolting vile face and then they put on the most hideous make up, blotches of foundation and cheap eye shadow...they end up looking just scary, something out of a horror movie. Can girls just not accept when they are ugly and don't have an even half-decent figure? Must they insist on being delusional and consistantly try to make them look like they're even worth a second's thought of consideration for consent?

It's friggin' annoying, especially at clubs when they all get super drunk and then flaunt themselves around with their saggy boobs flying around all over the place, throwing themselves on guys letting them know they're drunk enough to get down and dirty :mad:
    What is it with girls, why can you not accept it? Not to say looks is everything, if a girl doesn't excel in physical attributes then let the personality do the work. But no, these fat ugly hideous creatures must continue to provide everyone a sight that makes them puke!
    just to let you know that some people really like big asses and anything you reckon is disgusting...

ReputationRep:
    Now this is ofcourse a generalisation but one made on the majority of girls. Why is it that ugly girls cannot accept the fact they are actually ugly?
    For guys, if they don't excel in one particular area...they don't try to flaunt it and try to make everybody think otherwise. For example, if a guy isn't muscular, he won't wear clothes or try to highlight his skinny arms and then just walk around like he's macho and has the biggest guns. It's almost like girls are in denial or something. You ALWAYS see ugly fat girls with their chunks of lard dripping out from either side. They wear all these short skirts and tight tops walking around like they've got Megan Fox's body or something. Especially revolting when the shirt is too small for their fat frame and it ends up showing parts of their stomach :puke:

Also, with their fat legs, cellulite everywhere...they still opt to wear skirts. Even worse is when they have the fattest ass on the planet and they wear the tightest trousers which just outline all that fat wobbling around as they walk...or they're so tight you can see the creased outline of their underwear. Disgusting!

Worst of all is if they have a revolting vile face and then they put on the most hideous make up, blotches of foundation and cheap eye shadow...they end up looking just scary, something out of a horror movie. Can girls just not accept when they are ugly and don't have an even half-decent figure? Must they insist on being delusional and consistantly try to make them look like they're even worth a second's thought of consideration for consent?

It's friggin' annoying, especially at clubs when they all get super drunk and then flaunt themselves around with their saggy boobs flying around all over the place, throwing themselves on guys letting them know they're drunk enough to get down and dirty :mad:
    What is it with girls, why can you not accept it? Not to say looks is everything, if a girl doesn't excel in physical attributes then let the personality do the work. But no, these fat ugly hideous creatures must continue to provide everyone a sight that makes them puke!
    "Now of course this is a generalisation".....you're damn right it is.

I can understand your point that not everyone makes the best of themselves, but "Ugly hideous creatures"... mmm :hmmmm:...creatures? I think not.

I do not think this is the majority of girls, there are some of course. But the majority...once again I think not. As attractive as Megan Fox is, she has been enhanced with plastic- not everyone has the money nor the vocation nor the will to want to do that.

An opinion is an opinion, but you don't know these girls and I'm sorry but a lot of men are hardly the image of Brad Pitt himself...this doesn't mean they are "ugly hideous creatures" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

:hahaha: Gota give rep for that line

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elsa_89)
    Boobs don't fly. :indiff:
    what!?

:cry: no its not true

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy?

:sad:

(Original post by Impreza18)
    He obviously didnt mean it literally. Maybe you should go back to learn English.
    *learning

And you need a lesson in wit, babes.

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a complete ****.

It's up to them what they wear, some people will find them attractive. Your probably not all that yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Cause, believe it or not, girls don't exist to serve you and fulfil your idea of beauty. If fat women wanna wear skirts thats up to them, if you don't like it, don't look.

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a ray of sunshine, OP.

ReputationRep:

This seems more like an attack against 'fat' girls, more than anything.

ReputationRep:
    All girls are beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    I assume you're an Adonis, then?
    After the whole period debacle last night, I take you're either incredibly immature, a troll, or some kind of narcissist.

Or a combination of all three

Ofc people should wear clothes that suit their figure but your post... *sighs* it makes me sad inside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    :rofl:
    OP is a true joker.
    word
    HA isn't he!

I'm gonna sound mean here, but I know what you mean, OP, some larger girls do let it all hang out :hmmm: but what can you do. And people will call you mean because even though there's an element of truth in what you're saying, you're not really saying it very politely. But meh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elsa_89)
    *learning

And you need a lesson in wit, babes.
    Its not witty though tbf, just pointlessand too analitical.

ReputationRep:
    Cause we're not ******* ugly :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

(Original post by clad in armour)
    what!?

:cry: no its not true

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy?

:sad:
    :console:

I'm sorry. :puppyeyes:

They do other wonderful things though, like feed babies. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I love ugly girls.

ReputationRep:

To the above in bold- Maybe the reason why everything is so tight is because there aren't enough clothes marketed and manufactured for women that size.
    Everything these days is size 0, I guess thats why there are some brands which are launched specifically for larger women.

Also your paragraph about make-up is ********. I'm pretty sure everyone still thinks, to some extent, that they look goodlooking. I know you do. I don't really know why you are targeting obese people in this thread, maybe you got turned down by one :rolleyes: .
    Even my 85yr old grandmother still applies make up for almost an hour and brushes her hair and I doubt she's doing it to attract the opposite sex. And even after her make up session she does not, I must admit, look very attractive.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see how you people can criticise the OP so strongly for desiring the absence of people with a trait he feels to be negative (ugliness) when they clearly desire the absence of people with a trait they feel to be negative (arrogance, vanity, whatever).

The OP preaches being intolerant of what he finds physically ugly
    and others preach being intolerant of what they find to be mentally ugly

I don't actually see any difference.

The jealous nature of this discrimination is all to plain and obvious to me...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.