Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why can't girls accept it when they are ugly? Watch

ReputationRep:
    i wish you were my boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of the points you made refer to the actual lack of class of many of these girls, not the fact they are large and don't care and show it all off. They have no class or social awareness of what is right or nice, in my opinion.

Also to point out - a lot of girls, be it fat, skinny, curvy or perfect figured have some cellulite as it's natural so you will come across it even if they are a nice size 10 or whatever. Just don't go round thinking it's one of those vile things only inflicted upon the larger people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She_said)
    HA isn't he!

I'm gonna sound mean here, but I know what you mean, OP, some larger girls do let it all hang out :hmmm: but what can you do. And people will call you mean because even though there's an element of truth in what you're saying, you're not really saying it very politely. But meh.
    I agree that there is an element of truth in it, but there are ways and means OP :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    All girls are beautiful.
    LIES! :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    I love ugly girls.
    They're obviously not ugly to you? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    Can girls just not accept when they are ugly and don't have an even half-decent figure? Must they insist on being delusional and consistantly try to make them look like they're even worth a second's thought of consideration for consent?
    No, most people won't accept they're ugly - because at least one person in the world will find them attractive, even if it isn't you
    Yes we must insist on being 'delusional' and make ourselves look good. We are not here for purely for your own personal pleasure. Sometimes wearing a bit of make up will make us feel better about ourselves - and just because you think we're a lost cause, doesn't mean we actually are

And as someone else said, not everyone that is overweight flaunts themselves - I quite like to cover as much as possible up. I know some people don't wear clothes that suit their shape, but people have the right to wear what they want, and it really isn't for you to tell them what to wear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    All girls are beautiful.
    yah Indeed.lol!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w..._fat_girls.jpg

ReputationRep:
    You actually just described my sister op.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)
    An opinion is an opinion, but you don't know these girls and I'm sorry but a lot of men are hardly the image of Brad Pitt himself...this doesn't mean they are "ugly hideous creatures" http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/rolleyes.gif
    But guys aren't delusional..

ReputationRep:
    But guys aren't delusional..
    Depends on the guy.

ReputationRep:
    Thread will reach 100 replies in under 15 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kates:))
    A lot of the points you made refer to the actual lack of class of many of these girls, not the fact they are large and don't care and show it all off. They have no class or social awareness of what is right or nice, in my opinion.

Also to point out - a lot of girls, be it fat, skinny, curvy or perfect figured have some cellulite as it's natural so you will come across it even if they are a nice size 10 or whatever. Just don't go round thinking it's one of those vile things only inflicted upon the larger people
    Agreed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)
    Depends on the guy.
    From my own judgement and from what I've seen, guys are much less delusional than girls. What's your view from your judgement and experiences?

ReputationRep:
    From my own judgement and from what I've seen, guys are much less delusional than girls. What's your view from your judgement and experiences?
    I concur with you. Though there are delusional members of both genders, mainly because the truth hurts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    I've never seen anyone act like that ever and don't believe you have either to be honest.
    Come to Essex, its suprisingly common.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snookercraze)
    They're obviously not ugly to you? http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/p.gif
    They are but generally they are nicer to you because they're not *****y and are scared of losing you so they won't be rude as much as good looking girls :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TylerDurden)
    To the above in bold- Maybe the reason why everything is so tight is because there aren't enough clothes marketed and manufactured for women that size.
    Everything these days is size 0, I guess thats why there are some brands which are launched specifically for larger women.
    But then why should bigger and bigger clothes be produced just because people are letting themselves go. I saw a post a few weeks ago that said that size 16 is average which disgusted me. It's not healthy and it's just going to result in a generation of people with bone and heart problems.
    I think the OP may have said everything in a way that will piss a few people off but he has a good point. I do think he's being mean by assuming fat people also have ugly faces but people often have good features along with bad features. People should be taught (that the wrong word but I couldn't think of the right one) how to emphasise their assets and de-emphasise their flaws, e.g. good boobs but cellulite = fitted top with jeans/trousers.

ReputationRep:
    As someone else has posted, there is an element of truth in the OP, it's just the way he's said it by saying all fat girls do this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)

Glad I have some form of recognition on here, all be it with the association of a vile concept!
    I think you're a vile concept, what makes you so perfect? Only people who are self obsessed about there own looks judge other people's. yes some people are ugly, but pointing it out is just nasty, you don't know who has read your message and then gone away feeling horrible.

ReputationRep:
    I completely agree. Fat girls should stay at home.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.