Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why can't girls accept it when they are ugly? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    Now this is ofcourse a generalisation but one made on the majority of girls. Why is it that ugly girls cannot accept the fact they are actually ugly?
    For guys, if they don't excel in one particular area...they don't try to flaunt it and try to make everybody think otherwise. For example, if a guy isn't muscular, he won't wear clothes or try to highlight his skinny arms and then just walk around like he's macho and has the biggest guns. It's almost like girls are in denial or something. You ALWAYS see ugly fat girls with their chunks of lard dripping out from either side. They wear all these short skirts and tight tops walking around like they've got Megan Fox's body or something. Especially revolting when the shirt is too small for their fat frame and it ends up showing parts of their stomach :puke:

Also, with their fat legs, cellulite everywhere...they still opt to wear skirts. Even worse is when they have the fattest ass on the planet and they wear the tightest trousers which just outline all that fat wobbling around as they walk...or they're so tight you can see the creased outline of their underwear. Disgusting!

Worst of all is if they have a revolting vile face and then they put on the most hideous make up, blotches of foundation and cheap eye shadow...they end up looking just scary, something out of a horror movie. Can girls just not accept when they are ugly and don't have an even half-decent figure? Must they insist on being delusional and consistantly try to make them look like they're even worth a second's thought of consideration for consent?

It's friggin' annoying, especially at clubs when they all get super drunk and then flaunt themselves around with their saggy boobs flying around all over the place, throwing themselves on guys letting them know they're drunk enough to get down and dirty :mad:
    What is it with girls, why can you not accept it? Not to say looks is everything, if a girl doesn't excel in physical attributes then let the personality do the work. But no, these fat ugly hideous creatures must continue to provide everyone a sight that makes them puke!
    Poor guy has been scarred.. let the wound heal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CatexW)
    Oooo you're the period guy!
    LOL yeah..i remember this!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by porcelainvodka)
    Come to think of it.... I actually think that alot of lads can't accept it when they are ugly!
    How many times do you see guys who im sure are lovely people ... but not very physically attractive... trying it on with good looking girls? Many actually think they have a chance.
    Very rarely do you see an attractive man with an average woman.... but thats a whole new debate by itself.
    This is very true... and they usually tend to be angry because they seem to know it. I see and hear about ugly guys being mean to girls who reject them in clubs quite a lot. At least if they were deluded like many ugly girls are, then they would be less hostile..

Wow, 6 pages already! Nice fishing OP; King Salmon for dinner tonight?

ReputationRep:
    While I do think the OP could have worded his post a bit more politely, I do agree with some points he has made. A lot of people seem to be flaming him due to how the post was written and are forgetting some of the points he is actually making.

He is not claiming that girls should dress how he wants them to etc etc All he is saying is that they shouldn't dress as if they have a sexy body, when they do not. This isn't just beneficial to the male, as some of you seem to be saying but is probably more beneficial for the female in question. Dressing to compliment your looks makes you look more attractive, dressing in tight clothes when you do not have a figure that compliments this often results in the female looking worse, which isn't good for her regardless of how men view her.

The OP shouldn't have generalised because I have seen a lot of guys who think they're the sex when they are in fact grossly overweight, so no, it doesn't just apply to females and not all females behave like this anyway.

I do agree it is completely off putting for someone to flaunting their flab in your face and to think otherwise is slightly delusional, no they shouldn't just be dressing to appeal to other men but like I said earlier, it's not just beneficial to us, if they dress more suitably it gives them a much better image overall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impreza18)
    He obviously didnt mean it literally. Maybe you should go back to learn English.
    Maybe you should go back to learn how to spot sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    if girls want to dress like that and haven't got the figure let them. they're not doing no harm really are they?

ReputationRep:
    Now this is ofcourse a generalisation but one made on the majority of girls. Why is it that ugly girls cannot accept the fact they are actually ugly?
    For guys, if they don't excel in one particular area...they don't try to flaunt it and try to make everybody think otherwise. For example, if a guy isn't muscular, he won't wear clothes or try to highlight his skinny arms and then just walk around like he's macho and has the biggest guns. It's almost like girls are in denial or something. You ALWAYS see ugly fat girls with their chunks of lard dripping out from either side. They wear all these short skirts and tight tops walking around like they've got Megan Fox's body or something. Especially revolting when the shirt is too small for their fat frame and it ends up showing parts of their stomach :puke:

Also, with their fat legs, cellulite everywhere...they still opt to wear skirts. Even worse is when they have the fattest ass on the planet and they wear the tightest trousers which just outline all that fat wobbling around as they walk...or they're so tight you can see the creased outline of their underwear. Disgusting!

Worst of all is if they have a revolting vile face and then they put on the most hideous make up, blotches of foundation and cheap eye shadow...they end up looking just scary, something out of a horror movie. Can girls just not accept when they are ugly and don't have an even half-decent figure? Must they insist on being delusional and consistantly try to make them look like they're even worth a second's thought of consideration for consent?

It's friggin' annoying, especially at clubs when they all get super drunk and then flaunt themselves around with their saggy boobs flying around all over the place, throwing themselves on guys letting them know they're drunk enough to get down and dirty :mad:
    What is it with girls, why can you not accept it? Not to say looks is everything, if a girl doesn't excel in physical attributes then let the personality do the work. But no, these fat ugly hideous creatures must continue to provide everyone a sight that makes them puke!

So you're saying that just because someone doesn't conform to what is commonly considered attractive, they should just stay in the house, so as not to pollute the landscape with their ugly faces? Hahaha :rolleyes:

I think the girls you described go out looking that way to attract the blokes wearing 'beer goggles', as thats the only way they can pull someone half decent. Sad really that fat/ugly girls enjoy being felt up by leeches in clubs because they are so starved of attention

I'm not complaining anyway; fat girls provide a bloody good piss-taking opportunity, plus they make me feel lots better about myself, shhh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You Failed)

I do agree it is completely off putting for someone to flaunting their flab in your face and to think otherwise is slightly delusional, no they shouldn't just be dressing to appeal to other men but like I said earlier, it's not just beneficial to us, if they dress more suitably it gives them a much better image overall.
    I'm a girl, and I agree.

I don't see why you would want your muffin tops poking out the top of your jeans etc. I would never go out with my belly popping over my jeans or my top showing it off and I'm hardly "fat". Some "curvy" (at risk of being shot by the members of TSR who war over this word) girls are just as pretty as "slim" girls, and IMHO I believe all look better if they just dress to flatter their figure.

ReputationRep:
    let people wear what they want to wear, if they want to show you their flab, then let them do it! if you don't like them then fine , go find yourself someone skinny!

ReputationRep:
    Meh, OP is speaking the truth in general. If you know you haven't got the skinniest legs, wear clothes that make them look better, not worse. Not all of us can wear what Victoria Beckham or whoever is wearing, and there's no point in trying. That said, I often see male fatties running around with their pale moobs out jiggling around in the summer... Really, put it away

Yeah but that's the point, wear things that will compliment their physical attributes. Not be so delusional by thinking they can pull of the same look as girls that have a good figure. And then to walk around like they genuinly are as hot, it's revolting!
    You realize you're not generalizing girls but generalizing 'fat' girls in this topic? lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Why, to make you look better of course.
    fire to nothing equals more significance
    fire to fire equals nuffing

the ugly are nuffing and u are fire

ReputationRep:
    People who are saying to the OP "you realise they don't have to dress for your aesthetic benefit" haven't understood what the OP is saying.

It's the fact that these overweight girls are exposing large amounts of flesh because they falsely believe its attractive to men...which it isn't!

They are acting delusional by accentuating their worst qualities.

ReputationRep:
    While I find your post highly OTT I am inclined to agree, despite being overweight myself.

Difference is, I will buy those jeans in that size bigger, no matter how humiliating it may be, just so I don't get an unsightly overhang, and I will wear those thick black tights no matter how warm it is just in case my legs are slightly too wobbly for that dress.

I cannot stand girls who don't dress for their size!

ReputationRep:
    HA!

To be fair I think you have a valid point.

I have seen many delusional girls, thinking they'z all that. When in actuality they should really cover up a bit more... or use slim fast.

ReputationRep:
    The funniest is when you see a fat chick call a thinner chick fat and ugly. Like they are oblivious to their own reflection.

ReputationRep:
    The same reason you can't accept you're ugly.

ReputationRep:
    I have an alright body (well opposite of fat as in short, slim but tiny breasts) but I don't have an attractive face Im very plain/quite ugly facially so what am I supposed to do? Wear nice clothes but put a bag over my head?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthie!)
    While I find your post highly OTT I am inclined to agree, despite being overweight myself.

Difference is, I will buy those jeans in that size bigger, no matter how humiliating it may be, just so I don't get an unsightly overhang, and I will wear those thick black tights no matter how warm it is just in case my legs are slightly too wobbly for that dress.

I cannot stand girls who don't dress for their size!
    I just looked at your profile pic and I don't think you're fat at all :yes: :eek:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.