Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why can't girls accept it when they are ugly? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    Now this is ofcourse a generalisation but one made on the majority of girls. Why is it that ugly girls cannot accept the fact they are actually ugly?
    For guys, if they don't excel in one particular area...they don't try to flaunt it and try to make everybody think otherwise. For example, if a guy isn't muscular, he won't wear clothes or try to highlight his skinny arms and then just walk around like he's macho and has the biggest guns. It's almost like girls are in denial or something. You ALWAYS see ugly fat girls with their chunks of lard dripping out from either side. They wear all these short skirts and tight tops walking around like they've got Megan Fox's body or something. Especially revolting when the shirt is too small for their fat frame and it ends up showing parts of their stomach :puke:

Also, with their fat legs, cellulite everywhere...they still opt to wear skirts. Even worse is when they have the fattest ass on the planet and they wear the tightest trousers which just outline all that fat wobbling around as they walk...or they're so tight you can see the creased outline of their underwear. Disgusting!

Worst of all is if they have a revolting vile face and then they put on the most hideous make up, blotches of foundation and cheap eye shadow...they end up looking just scary, something out of a horror movie. Can girls just not accept when they are ugly and don't have an even half-decent figure? Must they insist on being delusional and consistantly try to make them look like they're even worth a second's thought of consideration for consent?

It's friggin' annoying, especially at clubs when they all get super drunk and then flaunt themselves around with their saggy boobs flying around all over the place, throwing themselves on guys letting them know they're drunk enough to get down and dirty :mad:
    What is it with girls, why can you not accept it? Not to say looks is everything, if a girl doesn't excel in physical attributes then let the personality do the work. But no, these fat ugly hideous creatures must continue to provide everyone a sight that makes them puke!
    Calm down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayla Phoenix)
    Because girls don't need your validation to feel attractive.
    exactly!!
    K+

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la_banane_verte)
    This annoys me no end. People always whinge that the clothes shops only sell clothes that fit wee skinny girls, and pity the poor girls who need larger clothes and can never find anything nice.

I think if you stop to look in a high street shop you'll find that the most common sizes are 10/12/14 and you'll only find a couple of size 8, and very rarely a size 6. Hardly pandering to the "size 0" market, is it?
    I'm sorry. I can't recall the last time I wandered into a high street shop and compared sizes, especially since i have a penis.

I just relied on newspapers and other sources (fat girls) so thanks for enlightening me. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    About the muscle comment, you do get guys with very short sleeves showing off their skinny arms. Because they, me and other people find skinny hot, and muscle not.

So maybe some people just like fat chicks.

ReputationRep:
    I LOLed, you have a valid point but your tone is quite harsh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by porcelainvodka)
    erm that was the point I was trying to make?
    so... wtf are you talking about? :rolleyes:
    you said why would you try with a good looking woman, because u will have no chance so gtfo

ReputationRep:
    I do agree but maybe it's because they feel ugly they try and make themselves feel better. What's wrong with making the most of what you've got to try and gain some confidence?

You get the same with guys too, guys that have obviously been kissed by no one but thier mother yet they act like they're gods gift to women, works both ways.

ReputationRep:
    Being ugly or fat are two totally different things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faith01)
    Not to OP, he's shallow and has made a few comments about his shallow-ness.

ReputationRep:
    Why do I half agree but also half want to slap you for being so mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    I've never seen anyone act like that ever and don't believe you have either to be honest.
    :curious: really?

Anyway, I agree with the OP to a certain extent. I get 'annoyed' at women who have their flab hanging out and wear stupid make-up, and still expect men to find them attractive when they clearly don't put any effort into how they look. However, I do not agree that have to 'accept' the fact they are ugly, everybody has the choice to change.

ReputationRep:
    HA !

I can agree in some parts.
    Larger people can wear skirts though, just need to wear appropriate skirts. As for makeup, some really don't know what is appropriate. My friend admitted once that when she was 13 she loved her makeup being visible and not natural. Which explains her years of orange lines and massive red blusher cheeks.

I remember I went through a month of a tangoed face before my mum explained I needed lighter makeup. Cringe.

I also know the most rank looking girls... and they make me feel sick. They hate me Which makes me dislike them. But anyway... they don't accept they are not attractive but are obsessed by cheap makeup, nasty clothes Oh well. Jokes on them

ReputationRep:
    The OP makes some valid points, but they aren't very well expressed and have come out too self-important. There are girls out there who are overweight and who dress in a way that only makes this even more obvious. I don't think they look great, but it's up to them, as with anybody else, to find confidence where they can and if they feel comfortable dressing the way they do, so be it. I think almost everyone can be improved in some way, so they may have gone about enhancing their appearance in the wrong way, but at least they have made an effort. Anyway, perhaps they dress the way they do on a night out because all they are looking for is a bit of drunken fun and if that's what a low cut top gets them, that's really their business. I wouldn't concern yourself about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faith01)
    Not really, being fat makes you ugly.
    Find me a fat person who is attractive. Not just chubby, full on fat. They dont exist.
    The UK is full of fat chicks, just one of those things. Hence why i love holidays so much lol

ReputationRep:
    This is the same OP that said he hated girls who have periods and now he hates 'ugly' women. I'm starting the see where this is going. The closet must be dark...step on out

ReputationRep:
    So everybody on TSR...Lets all be size 0...tbh it can be the other extreme seeing extremly skinnys girls show off there bones...but i do know what you mean hate going into a club seeing women not wearing flattering clothes....but thats life someone somewhere will like them even if you dont. Btw thought men like big asses? lmao just no size 14 + hahah thats not a fair comment but not everybody is perfect otherwise the world would be a pretty boring place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impreza18)
    Not really, being fat makes you ugly.
    Find me a fat person who is attractive. Not just chubby, full on fat. They dont exist.
    The UK is full of fat chicks, just one of those things. Hence why i love holidays so much lol

I take it you're not holiday-ing in America then ?

ReputationRep:
    Having thought about it, OP has a point. Maybe some people find it attractive? It's hard to imagine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinky3)
    So everybody on TSR...Lets all be size 0...tbh it can be the other extreme seeing extremly skinnys girls show off there bones...but i do know what you mean hate going into a club seeing women not wearing flattering clothes....but thats life someone somewhere will like them even if you dont. Btw thought men like big asses? lmao just no size 14 + hahah thats not a fair comment but not everybody is perfect otherwise the world would be a pretty boring place
    fat chicks have poorly constructed asses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smtn)
    Having thought about it, OP has a point. Maybe some people find it attractive? It's hard to imagine
    yep esp with all these flabby chavettes who (tempted to use which but probably get told off by all these moral people) hardly wear anything walking around pollution my vision :/

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.