Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why can't girls accept it when they are ugly? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinkerbelle ♥)
    I take it you're not holiday-ing in America then ?
    Hell no

ReputationRep:
    can i just say that celulite has nothing to do with weight and 90 percent of girls have it. can i also just say that you probably consider any girl bigger than a size 8 to be fat. and evn if someone is fat they don't drip fat everywhere. you're clearly an ass

ReputationRep:
    I think the OP is trying to say women are more insecure about their appearance (media influenced ... society .. who knows)

E.g. If I make a thread with something like girls who are bigger than size 10 are fat I will get negged to oblivion whilst if I say guys are under 80kg are skinny rats - I might get a few negs if any.

I think you should let people wear what they want
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    It is by far easier to persuade a girl she is attractive than unattractive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...es/curious.gif really?

Anyway, I agree with the OP to a certain extent. I get 'annoyed' at women who have their flab hanging out and wear stupid make-up, and still expect men to find them attractive when they clearly don't put any effort into how they look. However, I do not agree that have to 'accept' the fact they are ugly, everybody has the choice to change.
    Not to the extent the OP has put it, I haven't. But then again, I never look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    Now this is ofcourse a generalisation but one made on the majority of girls. Why is it that ugly girls cannot accept the fact they are actually ugly?
    For guys, if they don't excel in one particular area...they don't try to flaunt it and try to make everybody think otherwise. For example, if a guy isn't muscular, he won't wear clothes or try to highlight his skinny arms and then just walk around like he's macho and has the biggest guns. It's almost like girls are in denial or something. You ALWAYS see ugly fat girls with their chunks of lard dripping out from either side. They wear all these short skirts and tight tops walking around like they've got Megan Fox's body or something. Especially revolting when the shirt is too small for their fat frame and it ends up showing parts of their stomach :puke:

Also, with their fat legs, cellulite everywhere...they still opt to wear skirts. Even worse is when they have the fattest ass on the planet and they wear the tightest trousers which just outline all that fat wobbling around as they walk...or they're so tight you can see the creased outline of their underwear. Disgusting!

Worst of all is if they have a revolting vile face and then they put on the most hideous make up, blotches of foundation and cheap eye shadow...they end up looking just scary, something out of a horror movie. Can girls just not accept when they are ugly and don't have an even half-decent figure? Must they insist on being delusional and consistantly try to make them look like they're even worth a second's thought of consideration for consent?

It's friggin' annoying, especially at clubs when they all get super drunk and then flaunt themselves around with their saggy boobs flying around all over the place, throwing themselves on guys letting them know they're drunk enough to get down and dirty :mad:
    What is it with girls, why can you not accept it? Not to say looks is everything, if a girl doesn't excel in physical attributes then let the personality do the work. But no, these fat ugly hideous creatures must continue to provide everyone a sight that makes them puke!

To be honest, I can understand what he means - people should know to dress to their body shape and, as for make up well that's an issue for all girls, fat or thin, ugly or pretty; far too many girls wear far too much makeup which is unnecessary. Despite this, I think it is unfair to call them "ugly hideous creatures" and the like. I think that most people have the potential to be attractive, they just need to know how to emphasise their assets and tone down their flaws. Nobody's perfect.

ReputationRep:
    I see your point, but maybe you could have put it a little better? XD

(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I don't think girls are ugly
    You're trying to make nice statements to get you out of neg rep. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    because they're smarter than the average bear?

ReputationRep:
    OP reminds me of the guy that thought size 10 was obese. O well, OP is probably a virgin and would not turn it down if offered by one of these fat ****s.

ReputationRep:
    Now this is ofcourse a generalisation but one made on the majority of girls. Why is it that ugly girls cannot accept the fact they are actually ugly?
    For guys, if they don't excel in one particular area...they don't try to flaunt it and try to make everybody think otherwise. For example, if a guy isn't muscular, he won't wear clothes or try to highlight his skinny arms and then just walk around like he's macho and has the biggest guns. It's almost like girls are in denial or something. You ALWAYS see ugly fat girls with their chunks of lard dripping out from either side. They wear all these short skirts and tight tops walking around like they've got Megan Fox's body or something. Especially revolting when the shirt is too small for their fat frame and it ends up showing parts of their stomach :puke:

Also, with their fat legs, cellulite everywhere...they still opt to wear skirts. Even worse is when they have the fattest ass on the planet and they wear the tightest trousers which just outline all that fat wobbling around as they walk...or they're so tight you can see the creased outline of their underwear. Disgusting!

Worst of all is if they have a revolting vile face and then they put on the most hideous make up, blotches of foundation and cheap eye shadow...they end up looking just scary, something out of a horror movie. Can girls just not accept when they are ugly and don't have an even half-decent figure? Must they insist on being delusional and consistantly try to make them look like they're even worth a second's thought of consideration for consent?

It's friggin' annoying, especially at clubs when they all get super drunk and then flaunt themselves around with their saggy boobs flying around all over the place, throwing themselves on guys letting them know they're drunk enough to get down and dirty :mad:
    What is it with girls, why can you not accept it? Not to say looks is everything, if a girl doesn't excel in physical attributes then let the personality do the work. But no, these fat ugly hideous creatures must continue to provide everyone a sight that makes them puke!
    I think you're being rather stupid on making a generalisation like that based on a couple of girls you might have seen that are, as you described, fat. I mean, if a man has a small **** won't he try to hide it by wearing trousers which are too big for them so they fall bellow their buttocks? That's even more disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    You make a valid point.

ReputationRep:
    I actually totally agree. Girls should dress to suit their figure and by wearing clothes that are too tight simply make themselves look slutty and quite fat usually. Also, I am against seeing girls wearing too much fake tan, hair extensions, false nails and ridiculous makeup - but I come from Essex and have accepted the fact that most girls where I live think this is some sort of uniform.

However, I am also against guys who are hideously ugly and complete morons grabbing at girls/saying stupid crap to girls/leering at any girl they think has a half decent figure as though they expect the girl to shag them just because they ask. It's pathetic and just shows that the only girls they ever actually get to sleep with are the ones which they then write about on internet forums/**** off to their mates, saying they are fat and ugly. I am guessing the OP falls into this category.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and those are the same guys who go topless as soon as the sun comes out, as though they are Brad Pitt, when really they are just pasty, skinny losers.

ReputationRep:
    You are generalising, I accept that I'm ugly (face, not figure) and so do a fair few of my friends.

ReputationRep:
    You blatantly are not a hacker, you ******* tard.

ReputationRep:

Who the hell are you to dictate about what fat or chunky women should wear?
    Just because you percieve some girls to be ugly there are men out there that find the same girl you find "ugly" very attractive!
    STFU and get into the real world which has girls of ALL different shapes and sizes and not everyone is anorexic skinny and size 0

ReputationRep:
    Why does it matter if a girl doesn't look as good in your opinioin as other girls? Some people are always going to be the best looking and some will always be the worst. But who cares? Should "ugly" people not leave the house as they may offend people with their faces? Should people with bad personalities never talk? Its stupid! If these girls want to wear these clothes, why shouldn't they? So long as people are happy in their own skin, that's the best thing. People should be encouraged to be proud of who they are and demonstrate that in any way they want. We need more people like them, and less putting these people down all the time.

Im overweight, and although I would never go out with a with half my stomach showing, I would wear a short skirt (with tights) or dress that maybe comes half way up my thigh, is this acceptable for you. Sometimes my tops are a little low but sometimes they come quite high, and cover my stomach but make my boobs obivious. I do however wear a bikini to the beach or swimming, as i am too short for a tankini (they always seem to come down to the top of my legs rather than just above the bottoms as they are meant to) and my top half is bigger than my bottom half so swimming costumes do not fit. I do not know if I have an ugly face though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloud Shine)
    I actually totally agree. Girls should dress to suit their figure and by wearing clothes that are too tight simply make themselves look slutty and quite fat usually. Also, I am against seeing girls wearing too much fake tan, hair extensions, false nails and ridiculous makeup - but I come from Essex and have accepted the fact that most girls where I live think this is some sort of uniform.

However, I am also against guys who are hideously ugly and complete morons grabbing at girls/saying stupid crap to girls/leering at any girl they think has a half decent figure as though they expect the girl to shag them just because they ask. It's pathetic and just shows that the only girls they ever actually get to sleep with are the ones which they then write about on internet forums/**** off to their mates, saying they are fat and ugly. I am guessing the OP falls into this category.
    :ditto:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.