Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why can't girls accept it when they are ugly? Watch

ReputationRep:
    This is why I don't wear make up or do anything in particular with my hair or wear anything adventurous or go to parties or smile readily :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Because life is short and finite, and a 19-year old obese munter knows damn well she isn't ever going to look any better later in life so she might as well pretend to be Posh Spice while she's just ugly and fat rather than ugly, fat and old.

Also because this is the UK and girls here seem to think that there is a law mandating all women over the age of 13 to dress like prostitutes whatever the occasion.

ReputationRep:
    I agree it's quite a horrendous sight seeing some fat ***** in something that's 2 sizes too small for her. Nobody wants to see muffin tops lovey.

ReputationRep:
    It is repulsive, yes. But you shouldn't be saying they can't. They can do what they want, love.

ReputationRep:
    They can wear whatever they want to! I'm sure that not all ugly girls wear the clothing you described...some may opt to wear normal clothes lol, just as many attractive girls do not wear slutty clothes either.

ReputationRep:
    Some people are plebians. You will learn this in life.

ReputationRep:
    Because no matter how ugly a girl is, if she wears clothing too small for her, some guy will be drunk enough to want to put himself in her.

ReputationRep:
    modest is hottest, always. I don't care what anyone else thinks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    I've never seen anyone act like that ever and don't believe you have either to be honest.
    I have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    You seem really very mean tbh.
    This
    OP, I bet you're not good looking yourself, so why are you going round criticising others? Why do you even care. Get a life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    Now this is ofcourse a generalisation but one made on the majority of girls. Why is it that ugly girls cannot accept the fact they are actually ugly?
    For guys, if they don't excel in one particular area...they don't try to flaunt it and try to make everybody think otherwise. For example, if a guy isn't muscular, he won't wear clothes or try to highlight his skinny arms and then just walk around like he's macho and has the biggest guns. It's almost like girls are in denial or something. You ALWAYS see ugly fat girls with their chunks of lard dripping out from either side. They wear all these short skirts and tight tops walking around like they've got Megan Fox's body or something. Especially revolting when the shirt is too small for their fat frame and it ends up showing parts of their stomach :puke:

Also, with their fat legs, cellulite everywhere...they still opt to wear skirts. Even worse is when they have the fattest ass on the planet and they wear the tightest trousers which just outline all that fat wobbling around as they walk...or they're so tight you can see the creased outline of their underwear. Disgusting!

Worst of all is if they have a revolting vile face and then they put on the most hideous make up, blotches of foundation and cheap eye shadow...they end up looking just scary, something out of a horror movie. Can girls just not accept when they are ugly and don't have an even half-decent figure? Must they insist on being delusional and consistantly try to make them look like they're even worth a second's thought of consideration for consent?

It's friggin' annoying, especially at clubs when they all get super drunk and then flaunt themselves around with their saggy boobs flying around all over the place, throwing themselves on guys letting them know they're drunk enough to get down and dirty :mad:
    What is it with girls, why can you not accept it? Not to say looks is everything, if a girl doesn't excel in physical attributes then let the personality do the work. But no, these fat ugly hideous creatures must continue to provide everyone a sight that makes them puke!
    Your words do paint a lovely picture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    Now this is ofcourse a generalisation but one made on the majority of girls. Why is it that ugly girls cannot accept the fact they are actually ugly?
    For guys, if they don't excel in one particular area...they don't try to flaunt it and try to make everybody think otherwise. For example, if a guy isn't muscular, he won't wear clothes or try to highlight his skinny arms and then just walk around like he's macho and has the biggest guns. It's almost like girls are in denial or something. You ALWAYS see ugly fat girls with their chunks of lard dripping out from either side. They wear all these short skirts and tight tops walking around like they've got Megan Fox's body or something. Especially revolting when the shirt is too small for their fat frame and it ends up showing parts of their stomach :puke:

Also, with their fat legs, cellulite everywhere...they still opt to wear skirts. Even worse is when they have the fattest ass on the planet and they wear the tightest trousers which just outline all that fat wobbling around as they walk...or they're so tight you can see the creased outline of their underwear. Disgusting!

Worst of all is if they have a revolting vile face and then they put on the most hideous make up, blotches of foundation and cheap eye shadow...they end up looking just scary, something out of a horror movie. Can girls just not accept when they are ugly and don't have an even half-decent figure? Must they insist on being delusional and consistantly try to make them look like they're even worth a second's thought of consideration for consent?

It's friggin' annoying, especially at clubs when they all get super drunk and then flaunt themselves around with their saggy boobs flying around all over the place, throwing themselves on guys letting them know they're drunk enough to get down and dirty :mad:
    What is it with girls, why can you not accept it? Not to say looks is everything, if a girl doesn't excel in physical attributes then let the personality do the work. But no, these fat ugly hideous creatures must continue to provide everyone a sight that makes them puke!
    I thought all this about your mum at first, then I grew to love her.

ReputationRep:
    Lets face it most people don't like to face the truth when it's not in their favor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lella_m)
    modest is hottest, always. I don't care what anyone else thinks
    :coma: I'm sorry.. what were you saying?

ReputationRep:
    lulz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I just looked at your profile pic and I don't think you're fat at all :yes: :eek:
    I told you I dress well :p:
    I'm an 16/18 on that picture, which I class as fat, I know there are plenty of people much bigger than me who dress ten times worse, but it really does make such a difference how you dress!

ReputationRep:
    OP is so very descriptive when it comes to the larger lady...

They select that attire because they can and want to. And they don't assume someone on a forum will be ranting about it at a later date.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayla Phoenix)
    Because girls don't need your validation to feel attractive.

This.

ReputationRep:
    You can't really criticize the OP for being superficial. He referred to girls (although it could be guys as well) in clubs dressing inappropriately. No one goes to clubs looking for "what's inside" do they. Even the "ugly girls" must know this.

ReputationRep:
    If a munters self esteem is raised for wearing such clothes then let her, surely even though deep down they'll know they still don't look great, at least they can put on a superficial layer of confidence, which at the end of the day will make them feel better.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.