Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just a quick question, we can't make LUU accounts until we actually arrive at the uni right? Also how long until I can apply for ultimate frisbee society :p:

God I hope I get in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex-R)
    Just a quick question, we can't make LUU accounts until we actually arrive at the uni right? Also how long until I can apply for ultimate frisbee society :p:

God I hope I get in.
    Im pretty sure the accounts already exist preliminary in the method of how everyone applied for accomodation, there was deffo some new numbers there. And the societies are available as soon as freshers start! woo! Btw what is the joy in ultimate freisbee lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steadyg)
    Im pretty sure the accounts already exist preliminary in the method of how everyone applied for accomodation, there was deffo some new numbers there. And the societies are available as soon as freshers start! woo! Btw what is the joy in ultimate freisbee lol?
    What would my username be?
    I don't know if I honestly will sign up for ultimate frisbee, but you have to admit. The names pretty damned cool and the concept is good.

ReputationRep:
    What would my username be?
    I don't know if I honestly will sign up for ultimate frisbee, but you have to admit. The names pretty damned cool and the concept is good.
    Yeah I just had a look and you have a student Id on the application for accomodation. Mine is like
    UCAS Number 0919787**
    Student ID 2004045**
    So if you browse the emails you cant miss it. Im pretty sure thats the Leeds thingy.
    And for frisbee lol, it just reminds me of extreme ironing in terms of enjoyment. I think American Football could be pretty epic though. And Im as London as they get!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I just had a look and you have a student Id on the application for accomodation. Mine is like
    UCAS Number 0919787**
    Student ID 2004045**
    So if you browse the emails you cant miss it. Im pretty sure thats the Leeds thingy.
    And for frisbee lol, it just reminds me of extreme ironing in terms of enjoyment. I think American Football could be pretty epic though. And Im as London as they get!
    I tried using my student ID and it didn't work.
    http://www.luuonline.com/register/

ReputationRep:
    I tried using my student ID and it didn't work.
    http://www.luuonline.com/register/
    yeah I just tried it as well, deep lol.
    Im sure it will pretty much all fall into place after results come out. What you looking for on there anyhows?

ReputationRep:
    yeah I just tried it as well, deep lol.
    Im sure it will pretty much all fall into place after results come out. What you looking for on there anyhows?
    I got an email telling me to start preparing for arrival.
    So I did.

ReputationRep:
    Even if you don' register now, in Freshers week every day there is the 'Freshers Fair' where you can join a load of societies. Each day is a different set of societies so for example, monday sport, tuesday media, wednesday religious and cultural etc etc. This gives you the opportunity to sign up to as many socs as you want x

ReputationRep:
    The username you need will be your email. It'll be 3 letters representing your course, a number signifying the year you started, and your initials. i.e. jhm5abc. Presumably you won't get this until you register.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.