Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've put on a stone in 3 weeks as I have been going through a lot of **** and I look auwful..im 5 foot 10 and now weigh 14 stone 3 pound! aggggh can someone please write me out a food and excercise plan to help me loose a stone in 4 weeks before my holiday agghgggghh :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Man I wish I had your metabolism for a while.....

Well a stone in 4 weeks is easily achievable if you make the effort.
    Just do lots of cardio and don't eat ****

Lol no it's more complex than that, have a look around and use the search tool.

ReputationRep:
    Its easy enough. Work out your BMR (There are like 100s of things on the net for it) then eat around that.

Do 2 HIIT and 1 Free weight sessions/week
    Walk/Bike places (Bike anywhere up to 4-6 miles away (even thats being a bit conservative))
    Of what your eating, try eat as clean as possible.

Do that and wait, takes time but rushing it is a stupid thing to do

ReputationRep:
    you must run lots... HIIT like said above. Dont stop eating.. just eat a proper healthy diet.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.