Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How often do you hear from your partner? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Every day; usually a few texts throughout the day and skype most evenings. We occasionally send things through the post to each other as well; letters, little presents etc. We live 4 hours away from each other.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the relationship. Though I'm single now, I'm happy if my partner and I text quite a bit, mostly just random crap about our day, and call once every couple of nights when I'm cosy in bed :love:, then stuff like MSN and Facebook chat's generally just for quick questions. And then see them whenever we're both free and it makes sense to? :/
    But that's just me, everyone's different. It also helps that I have free texts :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    i see its generally girs that are replying so im guessing many guys here either arnt in relationships on dont contact there other half as much as she might want them too..

ReputationRep:
    I live with my boyfriend. Work with him aswell so leave home and go home together every day. When Im out in the field away from him we talk and text at least 6 times during the day.

ReputationRep:
    We see each other every day what with going to the same uni and at home living less than 40 minutes apart

ReputationRep:
    I live with my boyfriend so I see him every day!
    Unlimited cuddles!!

:love:

ReputationRep:
    every day

ReputationRep:
    After 3 years... we live together so see quite a lot of each other :-P When we're back home for summer though... many texts and phone calls a day, even if it's just a quick 'miss you' We're both happy!

ReputationRep:
    i avoid msn and computers where possible, i like to keep a relationship as real as possible. maybe a call now and then and a text if i've got any credit

ReputationRep:
    I'm single, thought I would comment as it is a rainy friday night.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much every day though I've sent a couple of texts over the last day and heard nothing :\ Hmm.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Cupcakee)
    I'm single, thought I would comment as it is a rainy friday night.
    It's Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la fille danse)
    It's Saturday.
    Oh yeah.

Long day at work ...

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Never. Because I don't have a partner. And I'm a virgin. And I'm 18, which is very old. My life is a complete failure :sad:
    This

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.