Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

My friend got the IA Tripos markbook in the mail today and so I'll probably get it soon as well. Now before I left college I thought that they're gonna put the papers online "soon" (three weeks ago) and I was traveling overseas with weight limit on my luggage so I decided to leave my papers in storage, which I've now decided was a bad decision :p:

Anyway, since the markbook seems to have breakdown per question it'd be preferable for me to have a copy of the papers on hand so I that the marks are more meaningful.

Does anyone here have a digital/digitisable copy of the Part IA 2009 papers that they might be able to share.

(You could PM me if you're worried about copyright issues )

Thanks loads!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 19, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.