Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

My friend got the IA Tripos markbook in the mail today and so I'll probably get it soon as well. Now before I left college I thought that they're gonna put the papers online "soon" (three weeks ago) and I was traveling overseas with weight limit on my luggage so I decided to leave my papers in storage, which I've now decided was a bad decision :p:

Anyway, since the markbook seems to have breakdown per question it'd be preferable for me to have a copy of the papers on hand so I that the marks are more meaningful.

Does anyone here have a digital/digitisable copy of the Part IA 2009 papers that they might be able to share.

(You could PM me if you're worried about copyright issues )

Thanks loads!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.