Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amit92)
    Its wrong to say something like that, some people might get offended. But I suppose the Milky Way Kid never taught you anything about respect.
    :bird:

Get offended by playing on words? Some people must be too soft.

ReputationRep:
    Are you against the Hindu people of India or the Government of India?
    The government mainly, but also the mobs of evil hindu's who burned our kids in the streets and raped our women.

But note here I also thank and forever give gratitude to the good Hindus which protected Sikh families though their numbers where few.

My problem is not with the Hindu's as a people but after having so many of our people murdered with the police joining in on the killing, I cant help but feel the idea of safety for the Sikhs lies in the creation of a Sikh state where we can flourish. Very much how Isreal was created to protect the Jews after their persecution. We cant just live on the hope that this wont happen again. We have to make sure it doesnt.

Hope I make sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin J)
    :bird:

Get offended by playing on words? Some people must be too soft.
    Why would they be soft?

ReputationRep:
    Why would they be soft?
    To get offended by a random making a comment that plays on words...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammo)
    The government mainly, but also the mobs of evil hindu's who burned our kids in the streets and raped our women.

But note here I also thank and forever give gratitude to the good Hindus which protected Sikh families though their numbers where few.

My problem is not with the Hindu's as a people but after having so many of our people murdered with the police joining in on the killing, I cant help but feel the idea of safety for the Sikhs lies in the creation of a Sikh state where we can flourish. Very much how Isreal was created to protect the Jews after their persecution. We cant just live on the hope that this wont happen again. We have to make sure it doesnt.

Hope I make sense.
    Hmm I see, I can understand your point, but was the commander in charge of Operation BS not a Sikh from the Indian Army? He saw it has a right thing? Also did a minority of Sikhs not attempt to create Khalistan before the 1984 attacks? Which then was going to come to an end, by that stupid Ghandi Women launching Operation BS? Im guessing your against R.S.S?

ReputationRep:
    To get offended by a random making a comment that plays on words...
    Your not necessarily soft really are you? Its like drawing a picture of the Islamic God..Allah. Then a Muslim would be offended, its not because they are soft but because there beliefs are being attacked, and they must protect and preserve what they believe is right.

ReputationRep:
    lol at all the singhz and desi jatt rudebois in this thread thinking there all it.

OP and any other non south asians, the majority of the asians making a fuss in this thread are the wanabe gangstaaaaaaaas of the asian community, basically the chavs of british asians so don't listen to their rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tagit)
    lol at all the singhz and desi jatt rudebois in this thread thinking there all it.

OP and any other non south asians, the majority of the asians making a fuss in this thread are the wanabe gangstaaaaaaaas of the asian community, basically the chavs of british asians so don't listen to their rubbish.
    Lol im takin it your asian as well. Well if you are asian maybe u wulda realised its the gangsta wannabee's that actually wuldnt hav a problem with it since theyre all goin on the pull as much as they can themselves. Surely ud know that? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tagit)

Nice Mondrian painting by the way for your profile picture!

ReputationRep:
    Turban honest I think you should sikh a new boyfriend.
    ******* genius. you're getting repped even though I'm somewhat offended by that.

ReputationRep:
    allow the ******* hindu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammo)
    Lol im takin it your asian as well. Well if you are asian maybe u wulda realised its the gangsta wannabee's that actually wuldnt hav a problem with it since theyre all goin on the pull as much as they can themselves. Surely ud know that? :rolleyes:
    Maybe you'd realise all the gangsta wanabees broadcast how they are J4TT!!! and thats the only way to go. Cant b forgetting all their khanda tatts and shere punjab fiting for our rites and da hindus/muslims will rape all our jatt girls crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tagit)
    Maybe you'd realise all the gangsta wanabees broadcast how they are J4TT!!! and thats the only way to go. Cant b forgetting all their khanda tatts and shere punjab fiting for our rites and da hindus/muslims will rape all our jatt girls crap.
    Geez lad whats got the bee into your bonnet?? So far Ive read only one girl say anything about Jatt but havent read anything else. Mind pointing where else it says it? Yh I know Shere Punjab are all a bunch of pati idiots but maybe u shuld realise its not jus Jatts wiv khanda tattoos etc.
    Tru Singhs know who they are and act like it so no need to go all hypo anti Jatt on here since it wasnt an issue raised. People who truly fought for our rights are great men like Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale who fought for the rights of all Sikhs. (For people who dont know kinda the Martin Luther King of the Sikhs).

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I see, I can understand your point, but was the commander in charge of Operation BS not a Sikh from the Indian Army? He saw it has a right thing? Also did a minority of Sikhs not attempt to create Khalistan before the 1984 attacks? Which then was going to come to an end, by that stupid Ghandi Women launching Operation BS? Im guessing your against R.S.S?
    The General youre on about was Brah. He was Sikh by heritage but not a practicing one. Fact is he didnt give a damn. People have been trying to create Khalistan since before the Mountbatten plan but promises were made to the Sikhs to keep the Punjab in India. These promises were all broke. As for the R.S.S tbh I dnt know much about em but what ive heard aint good. But id rather not comment on something I have limited knowledge about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammo)
    The General youre on about was Brah. He was Sikh by heritage but not a practicing one. Fact is he didnt give a damn. People have been trying to create Khalistan since before the Mountbatten plan but promises were made to the Sikhs to keep the Punjab in India. These promises were all broke. As for the R.S.S tbh I dnt know much about em but what ive heard aint good. But id rather not comment on something I have limited knowledge about.
    Yes the Brar General, but still he had Singh in his name meaning Lion right...derived from the Sanskrit word Sindh? I bet you don't like the RAW Agents either do you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -WhySoSerious?)
    The fact that you can't come out with a decent argument for anything just makes you even more of a laughing stock mate.
    Dude i wouldn't want to waste my precious breath on a half breed such as yourself...the fact is your a retard as you've shown on previous threads. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammo)
    Sikhs dont hate hindus. But it doesnt mean that just because we dont hate them that we're alright with our sisters marrying them.
    Its just like having loads of mates that you chilled with, youre cool wiv em, but you might not necessarily want your sister to go marry em.

But most of us (i.e. those who give a damn about Sikhism and our people, and actually know our history) do hate India though. We've suffered holocaust under them b******s.:mad: 25th Anniversary this year.
    How do you expect people to get on with each if you still hold these sort of views. A lot of unfortunate **** has happened in the past, why continue to dwell on it? Society needs to be changed, people need to learn to accept others. If you really knew what your religion stood for, you wouldn't be holding a grudge and you definitely wouldn't be against the idea of a Hindu/Sikh marriage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joluk)
    Tell your parents he's a White atheist, wait a day, then say your were joking, he's actually a Pakistani Muslim, then wait a day, and tell them he's actually an Indian Sikh. They'll probably be quite happy by then.
    Someone will get murdered once 'Pakistani muslim' is mentioned... :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singhz)
    Dude i wouldn't want to waste my precious breath on a half breed such as yourself...the fact is your a retard as you've shown on previous threads. :yes:
    you're*
    Oh, the irony :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    To me, religion is a pretty dumb reason to stop seeing someone. Just do whatever you like, it's hard enough finding someone you love, let alone someone with the same religion and beliefs.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.