Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

cheap airplane from London heathrow to Manchester? Watch

ReputationRep:
    recommend me some cheap flights or sites where i can book my ticket for 17 sept, please

ReputationRep:
    £35?

http://www.skyscanner.net/flights/lh...mber-2009.html

Or you could get the megabus

bus travel 08:00 Depart London, Victoria Coach Station
    Arrive Manchester, Shudehill Interchange 12:40 1 seat = £7.00
    bus travel 10:30 Depart London, Victoria Coach Station
    Arrive Manchester, Shudehill Interchange 14:55 1 seat = £5.00
    bus travel 12:00 Depart London, Victoria Coach Station
    Arrive Manchester, Shudehill Interchange 16:55 1 seat = £5.00
    bus travel 14:30 Depart London, Victoria Coach Station
    Arrive Manchester, Shudehill Interchange 18:55 1 seat = £7.00
    bus travel 16:30 Depart London, Victoria Coach Station
    Arrive Manchester, Shudehill Interchange 21:10 1 seat = £5.00
    bus travel 18:30 Depart London, Victoria Coach Station
    Arrive Manchester, Shudehill Interchange 22:55 1 seat = £5.00
    bus travel 23:00 Depart London, Victoria Coach Station
    Arrive Manchester, Shudehill Interchange 03:00 1 seat = £5.00

ReputationRep:
    http://www.skyscanner.net/flights/lh...mber-2009.html

A fair few for £35.

ReputationRep:
    go on thetrainline.com and then best fare finder, you can get them one way for £8, better than plane I think.

ReputationRep:
    www.virgintrains.co.uk from £8 each way.

ReputationRep:
    Are you landing in Heathrow and then wanting to travel to Manchester straight away? If yes, the plane is a good idea, though look for direct flights to MAN first. Best way is looking here on its Wikipedia page for its destinations. If you can't go direct BA and BMI fly about five times a day from Heathrow, from about £35 oneway.

If you are just in London and you want to go to Manchester, get the train from Euston.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Are you landing in Heathrow and then wanting to travel to Manchester straight away? If yes, the plane is a good idea, though look for direct flights to MAN first. Best way is looking here on its Wikipedia page for its destinations. If you can't go direct BA and BMI fly about five times a day from Heathrow, from about £35 oneway.

If you are just in London and you want to go to Manchester, get the train from Euston.
    yes, i am landing on Heathrow and i need to go to Manchester as soon as possible.
    THANK YOU ALL, so many replies in such a short time

ReputationRep:
    I did Heathrow to Manchester a few weeks ago, I just used lastminute.com to find the cheapest flight

ReputationRep:
    don't use thetrainline. They charge a fee.

Use any TOC website and you'll get tickets for any route, without a fee, no matter what train is running it. (Or National Rail website)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ991)
    don't use thetrainline. They charge a fee.

Use any TOC website and you'll get tickets for any route, without a fee, no matter what train is running it. (Or National Rail website)
    what is a TOC website?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nick90)
    what is a TOC website?
    Train Operating Company.

So National Express, Cross Country, Virgin, First, TransPennine, Northern etc.

You can buy a ticket for any train company off any other company's website without paying a fee.

National Express usually give a online discount for routes that aren't operated by them, as well as their own.

Even though, their east coast franchise has gone down the pan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ991)
    Train Operating Company.

So National Express, Cross Country, Virgin, First, TransPennine, Northern etc.

You can buy a ticket for any train company off any other company's website without paying a fee.

National Express usually give a online discount for routes that aren't operated by them, as well as their own.

Even though, their east coast franchise has gone down the pan.
    i understand
    thank you for your help

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.