Turn on thread page Beta

Want to go for massage but embarrased watch

This might sound an odd problem but Ive been like this for ages basically my friend told me to go for a massage (she goes regular etc and knows about them) but theres something putting me off Ive got like quite a few moles on my back some fairly big and raised and some not Ive just always been embarrased about it it means that the area wouldn't be smooth to massage Ive seen massage videos on you tube and they all appear to have clear skin. I only have a small build even though im 20 (im 4ft 10:o: ) so only have a tiny back but yea its embarrasing i don't know how they can massage an area with raised moles (well about 4/5). Not only this but ive always been kind of embarrased about them anyway. Or am I just being soft and childish?

ReputationRep:
    what can they say ? just wack it out bet they have seen everything before

ReputationRep:
    Soft and childish.

ReputationRep:
    they've seen loads of back's before so i'm sure even though you think its different its probabily isn't
    i should think it will be ok even with the moles
    hope it goes ok

ReputationRep:
    If you are that worried about your moles go to a doctor and ask them to be removed, you would have to say that its affecting your confidence etc everyday life. I had about 4/ 5 raised moles on my back and had 3 of them removed and now im happy with them.

To be honest these are people who have to rub down the fat the thin, the young, the old and teh ugly so a few little moles are not gonna faze them, especially on a young 20 year old

ReputationRep:
    I get massages often, and so does my gran.
    Needless to say, she has more moles on her back than you've probably got, most are raised or hairy. It's like getting a bikini wax, or going to the doctors for some weird skin condition, it's nothing they've not seen before!
    PS, enjoy it, they're lovely :coma:

ReputationRep:
    yak get it removed bleurgh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiration)
    yak get it removed bleurgh
    Agreed. Anything but the smallest moles are disgusting, especially if big and raised (extra points for hairy).

but the scars from getting them removed might be more disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    I had 3 flat moles and recently got them removed using wartmolevanish. The skin is still healing but its much better than having the moles. Cheaper than surgery :P

What about using something like Dermatend?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.