Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    edit: nvm

ReputationRep:
    I did the German Abitur and sent off my reference and my results about 3 weeks ago and it updated today for EPAIS.
    My last fears of being rejected or whatever have finally been dismissed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nish81)
    to anyone who had an IB offer to warwick and met it, has your UCAS status updated yet?

perhaps more specifically for economics, as the different departments could be slower with updating, (my friend applied for PPE and his has changed, but mine has not..)

thanks
    I met my offer, and around 2 days ago my UCAS status was updated, stating that Warwick had confirmed my place. But this is with the Computer Science/Business department...

ReputationRep:
    Hi! This happened to me a couple of years ago now. I waited until August and still no change so I rang up the univerisity and got forwarded to my department. The women confirmed that they hadn't received anything and all I had to do was email an image copy of my computer screen with the browser open on my results from the IBO website. Next day my ucas status changed I guess giving them your username and password would be fine too if that's easier.

ReputationRep:
    Has yours updated yet? Mine hasn't. I called the admissions office and they said they were still updating stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Mine's updated (and I'm doing maths by the way)

ReputationRep:
    Literally just had my place confirmed on UCAS

ReputationRep:
    My status on UCAS was updated in the days following the results, this is for History. MY friends doing Economics haven't had their statuses updates yet though.

Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.