Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Too many carrots sends you yellow. Too many tomatoes sends you red. Anyone who's seen Scrubs would know this :awesome:

Haha, love Scrubs! I think they think it's sexy to look tanned, which to an EXTENT (i.e. a natural tan) it is..but then they go too far and look like oompa loompas.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, it's hideous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chez87)
    Haha, love Scrubs! I think they think it's sexy to look tanned, which to an EXTENT (i.e. a natural tan) it is..but then they go too far and look like oompa loompas.
    On a slightly related note, I saw a midget dressed as an oompa loompa last Friday :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I have never ever ever understood it.
    If you have naturally dark skin, fine.
    But most of the time if it's fake it just looks so ridiculously unnatural.
    I don't see anything wrong with the pale look.
    Dita Von Teese is the first woman that springs to mind but others include Nicole Kidman and countless more. Can't think of any examples atm but they look so much more elegant and gorgeous than orange idiots like Jordan. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    On a slightly related note, I saw a midget dressed as an oompa loompa last Friday :awesome:
    Ahh that's hilarious - what a legend! :awesome: I love it when people just say "f*ck it" and make fun of themselves like that... I've seen midgets dressed as the seven dwarfs before. They are the kind of people I want to be friends with. Self-deprecating people are often some of the best you can meet :yes: ahem, /irrelevance

ReputationRep:
    It looks like there father ****** a wotsit

ReputationRep:
    Whoever neg repped me for my grammar
    you misspelled grammar, thank you
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joluk)
    Its not only limited to women..

Spoiler:
    Show
    Guido's!

New Jersey douchebags!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.