Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vortex_199)
    Why would she want to put invasive dye on her skin?
    Sorry I didn't realise it was horrible stuff - I assumed it was just like normal hair dye?

Just so you can understand my slant on this - I would shave/wax if that were necessary for my gf!

ReputationRep:
    I wax my arm hair and I know loads of people who do. Personal choice though and she obviously doesn't want to

ReputationRep:
    Haha, OP is a tool.

ReputationRep:
    All women have hair on their arms you muppet. Ask her to wax it off and she may seek revenge by covering your face in wax strips while you sleep. Then you can experience the agony of ripping them off. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Sorry I didn't realise it was horrible stuff - I assumed it was just like normal hair dye?

Just so you can understand my slant on this - I would shave/wax if that were necessary for my gf!
    My sister's face dye stings and burns and she has to coat her face in Vaseline before she uses it just to keep it on for ten minutes. LOL.

ReputationRep:
    Shave them off whilst she sleeps.

Sure to go down well in the morning. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, if you like her enough surely it wouldn't matter that much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lella_m)
    Hello,

I have noticed that when it comes to your face you don't seem to have a particularly nice one as there are features on your face that are far too noticeably vile if you are close enough.

I would much prefer if there wasn't any features there at all but it doesn't put me off completely, as I can always place a bag over your head.

Would it be a really bad idea to mention this to the OP?
    Haha.

ReputationRep:
    I am extremely disappointed with the lack of misogynistic replies in this thread. Don't worry OP, I feel for you. Tell the ***** to wax that **** and if she says no, slap her in the ******* face with your **** and then dump her.

ReputationRep:
    OP is clearly about fourteen. Do you wax all the hair off your body lol?

ReputationRep:
    How would your poor girlfriend feel if she knew you were asking strangers advice on her imperfections!
    She is lucky she has only got thin hairs...and all girls have noticeable arm hair when they are close up ... if you can't deal with this you should not be dating!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty_P)
    I am extremely disappointed with the lack of misogynistic replies in this thread. Don't worry OP, I feel for you. Tell the ***** to wax that **** and if she says no, slap her in the ******* face with your **** and then dump her.
    If you do not wax every single hair on your body off I will come over there and slap you in the ******* face with my **** :cute:

ReputationRep:
    pour bleach in her bath?

they'll turn blonde i guess.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, OP

Arm hair isn't even frowned upon. Not even on tsr. If you'd said she didn't shave her legs or bikini line, you would have got at least 40% of people telling you she was a filthy feminist or something.

But no, now everyone thinks you're mean, because you want your girlfriend to be completely bald before you can love her.

ReputationRep:
    Hairy chicks need loving too, bro.

ReputationRep:
    Aww geez, it's only a bit of hair! You should love her for who she is, not the presence or absence of a small quantity of arm hair :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinsula)
    Aww geez, it's only a bit of hair! You should love her for who she is, not the presence or absence of a small quantity of arm hair :laugh:
    Yeah that's true..

Also, what's your sig picture about?!?!

ReputationRep:
    **** man, you've not dumped her yet? Tell her that where we live girls don't have that **** on their arms. Say that might be how they do it in Poland but we got standards here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty_P)
    ...And then go to jail.

ReputationRep:
    It's only a bit of arm hair. Just let her be, she probably likes her arm hairs and besides, it's not like people will walk up to her arm, go close and look for hairs is it?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.