Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lella_m)
    Hello,

I have noticed that when it comes to your face you don't seem to have a particularly nice one as there are features on your face that are far too noticeably vile if you are close enough.

I would much prefer if there wasn't any features there at all but it doesn't put me off completely, as I can always place a bag over your head.

Would it be a really bad idea to mention this to the OP?
    :awesome: this.

It's only hair. I'm with Maximum Velocity as well - does it stop you loving her? No. If it does, then you're a very odd human and you probably don't deserve to be with her anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katieloula)
    It's not good to wax or shave your arms - it's common knowledge. It makes the skin dry and in most cases peels. I have a friend who did this and developed eczema which she never had suffered from prior. Aren't there more important things in life? lol.

What??
    I epilate my arms..

I don't like hair anywhere (except down there)..

ReputationRep:
    Few people wax their arm hair OP, do you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello,

My girlfriend is Polish and I have noticed that when it comes to her arms she doesn't seem to wax them as there are thin black hairs on her arms that are noticeable if you are close to her.

I would much prefer if there wasn't any hairs there at all but it doesn't put me off completely.

Would it be a really bad idea to mention this to her?
    Well who the hell waxes their arms anyway?
    Seriously people stress over the smallest of things, get over it!

ReputationRep:
    **** that is a serious issue there OP.

Obviously its more serious then cheating, STDs, fighting or pregnancy.

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!?!?!?! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to wax your arms instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Yeah that's true..

Also, what's your sig picture about?!?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc (1:07)

ReputationRep:
    The only naturally hairless, healthy women that exist are yet to reach puberty.

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth do you have a girlfriend? Dude, you're pathetic. I'm sorry to break it to you, but humans have hair. If you don't like it, maybe search a species that is bald and shiny, or whatever you want.

You're a crap boyfriend. If you wanted her to wax you would've told her. But clearly you're just in for some ***** talk. Your shallowness and lack of communication skills with your girlfriend are all pathetic. Sorry, but being in a relationship means you have to be close to your partner, not share some crap gossip about their body on a forum.

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

My girlfriend is Polish and I have noticed that when it comes to her arms she doesn't seem to wax them as there are thin black hairs on her arms that are noticeable if you are close to her.

I would much prefer if there wasn't any hairs there at all but it doesn't put me off completely.

If you only notice is when your close then who cares?

ReputationRep:
    Omg she has hair on her arms?!?! :eek3: No way :zomg:

If it doesn't put you off, then why the need to mention it to her?

ReputationRep:
    I don't get why the OP mentions his girlfriend is Polish.

ReputationRep:
    Girls wax their arms?!

Whyyyy? Isn't waxing their legs/armpits/special area/moustache enough??!?!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    Girls wax their arms?!

Whyyyy? Isn't waking their legs/armpits/special area/moustache enough??!?!!
    you put my thoughts into words! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I love the high horse brigade, you know he doesn't have to 'love' every part of her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinsula)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc (1:07)
    Haha Makes a lot more sense now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vortex_199)
    Seriously? Do you know how painful it is to wax. I have to do it, because when I was a silly teenager I felt pressured by all society's stupid expectations of women, I used to shave my very thin hairs off. Now they grow back so thick (a result of the shaving), I'd wax even if I were a man.
    Shaving doesn't make your hairs thicker.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously I think you should mention it.
    She will dump you.
    You will deserve it.
    You are an ass.

ReputationRep:
    Arm stubble anyone? *Shudder*...Next you will be complaining about your girlfriends arm feeling like a cheesegrater because she forgot to shave her arms due to the huge list of other things a girl has to tend to in the shower.

If she does decide to shave-i hope she uses all of your hot water and clogs up the plug with arm hair. Ah, sweet revenge for a ******* boyfriend:rolleyes:

Arms with no hair look like sausages. I dont know about you, but sausages are for eating, not for something that is attached to your girlfriends body.:yes:

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

wise up ye tit lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.