Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

anon or delete

Oki so it's not exactly hardcore but my stupid little sister just phoned me from manchester (she's gone for a girlie weekend) anyhhooo she sounded a bit stoned on the phone so I asked her what she'd taken....

after much "come on now I'm your sister stop ******* lying" she told me...

and....a Nytol :rollseyes:

oh and she was drinking too..

Anyhoo I've told her she's a stupid **** but as far as I can tell she's only taken one of each so in theory she should be ok....I mean theres nothing there that reacts horrendously with eachother to my knowledge.

Just checking if any fellow medical-related-discipline-kids spot anything serious wrong with that combination to the point where I need to call her and demand she goes to A & E.

Er, I spot one. She's taking two benzodiazapine derivative drug, combined with an antidepressant, both known to react badly to alcohol. Both the benzos could, and probably will, knock her out or leave her with little resistance to ANYTHING (i know, i had prozac and valium as prescribed, and even then they ****** my mind) On that, Valium is also a Class B controlled substance, meaning if she's found with it or with anyone with it in their possession, she's ****** to put it bluntly.

Get her to go to hospital and tell her she's a stupid *****

lol Nytol? Doesn't sound like much of a party to me

Worst thing is that she drinks too much alcohol and doesn't know how many pills she takes and OD's.

Otherwise she should recover. Give her a slap from me though when you see her.

Ummm I'd keep checking up on her if I were you, just to be safe
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.