Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i think it looks nice! it suits you and makes you look less young. i think it'll look even nicer after growing a bit

ReputationRep:
    looks really cute. I think you should have your hair thicker though, and the fringe longer and thicker. blow dry your hair upside-down but while flicking your fringe in wih a rounded brush.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh wow)
    looks really cute. I think you should have your hair thicker though, and the fringe longer and thicker. blow dry your hair upside-down but while flicking your fringe in wih a rounded brush.

it would be thicker if the stupid hairdresser didn't straighten it, it was VERY thick to begin with, and i didn't like it really! Unstraightened it will be better i hope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Subcutaneous)
    it would be thicker if the stupid hairdresser didn't straighten it, it was VERY thick to begin with, and i didn't like it really! Unstraightened it will be better i hope!
    fair do's. I like mine really thick but then I guess I back-comb quite a lot too. looks cute anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Very nice Anna, suits you.

ReputationRep:
    i like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crooks & castles)
    move that guy out the way so we can see
    Thats cold :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not so keen. Like i said, I did think a side fringe might suit you better but then it could also be cos the fringe is a bit thin and short.

ReputationRep:
    I really like it. Yay for full fringed girls

ReputationRep:
    I love it!
    Wish I could pull off a full fringe

ReputationRep:
    its my natural colour, strawberry blonde

got another one, i hate having darker eyebrows than my normal hair colour but is how ive been since i was little
    Oooh that pic is much better (although I thought it looked nice in the original but it looks really great here).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    I'm not so keen. Like i said, I did think a side fringe might suit you better but then it could also be cos the fringe is a bit thin and short.
    She evidently has a fairly large forehead, so I'd say the 'full' option is more palatable.

ReputationRep:
    got another one, i hate having darker eyebrows than my normal hair colour but is how ive been since i was little

My eyebrows are darker than my hair too! haha

I really like the fringe! I think you suit it!
    I hope you're glad you got it done ! At least you know now how you look with the fringe so can try other fringes if you don't like this one - but I think it looks lurverrly! xx

ReputationRep:
    How old are you?
    Cus it makes you look "mumsy"
    Sorry, im not trying to be mean!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crooks & castles)
    move that guy out the way so we can see
    LMFAO!!!!!

:top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    You legend! :rofl::rofl:

Nice sig... :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    Looks great
    You look like one of those really nice nurses, who ask you how your day was and stuff
    So good luck with that too!

ReputationRep:
    i dont see a problem with it...

If it was a little longer, then I think it will look better. But fear not. A few weeks and it will be a lot longer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Nice sig... :eyebrow:
    Fantastic, isn't it?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.