Nah, mini pill for me.

ReputationRep:
    nope never have

ReputationRep:
    Yep always.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapturedSoul)
    Nah, mini pill for me.
    A lot of girls saying they don't cos of the Pill. I'm wondering, how likely is it for a girl to get pregnant whilst on the pill alone? I've been considering going on it.

ReputationRep:
    like 99%

so if you have sex 100 times (e.g. twice a week for a year) you'll get pregnant once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    like 99%
    Ah thanks

ReputationRep:
    Yes, goddamn I hate them but anything to avoid getting my eggo preggo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    I'm never going to have sex anyway. Nobody wants me!
    Oh no, don't say that

ReputationRep:
    Nope, never have.

ReputationRep:
    Only sailors wear condoms....

(No, i'm on the pill)

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't feel nice with a rubber.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    A lot of girls saying they don't cos of the Pill. I'm wondering, how likely is it for a girl to get pregnant whilst on the pill alone? I've been considering going on it.
    The pill (not the mini pill), when taken correctly, is over 99% effective. Less than one woman in 100 who take the pill will get pregnant each year. The mini pill is slightly less effective.

Well, I would :/

Call me a horrible person if you like, but I've seen too many examples of people screwed by their significant others and family courts to believe a girl who says she's on the pill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tea_cakes)
    The pill (not the mini pill), when taken correctly, is over 99% effective. Less than one woman in 100 who take the pill will get pregnant each year. The mini pill is slightly less effective.
    Ooh I see, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by numb3rb0y)
    Well, I would :/

Call me a horrible person if you like, but I've seen too many examples of people screwed by their significant others and family courts to believe a girl who says she's on the pill.
    dude if a girl told me she was on pill when she wasn't , i will beat the **** out of her
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    No, I am in a long term relationship and also have a coil fitted.

We did when we first started going out, but him and condoms don't go well at all, if you catch my drift.

(Original post by Bludclotzz)
    dude if a girl told me she was on pill when she wasn't , i will beat the **** out of her
    Which'd probably be a fair reaction, but you'd still be sent down for it. It's sad that society makes it better to be paranoid, but it is what it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    No, I am in a long term relationship and also have a coil fitted.

We did when we first started going out, but him and condoms don't go well at all, if you catch my drift.
    oh my friend is allergic to latex too!

ReputationRep:
    Yep!
    And im on the pill :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Oh no, don't say that
    lol i wont then.

tis the truth though.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.