32.39%
    Sometimes
    21.59%

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    like 99%

so if you have sex 100 times (e.g. twice a week for a year) you'll get pregnant once

So apparently I should have three or four kids by now, at the age of 21, having never had unprotected sex. :rolleyes:

Are you being serious? I can't tell.

ReputationRep:
    nope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la fille danse)
    So apparently I should have three or four kids by now, at the age of 21, having never had unprotected sex. :rolleyes:

Are you being serious? I can't tell.
    0% chance of seriousness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    I'm never going to have sex anyway. Nobody wants me!
    After reading your profile i can see why.

"I'm single but I don't want a relationship right now as it would only ruin things for me." Bitter much?

ReputationRep:
    I have a latex allergy... I'm not on the pill at the moment - and I still use condoms. It causes itching and slight burning but I'd rather suffer for a few hours after sex than get pregnant.

I think its stupid not to use protection.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    I'm super paranoid, so if I was having sex it'd be pill and condom...

(I don't think I could go through with an abortion so prevention is deffo best!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    After reading your profile i can see why.

"I'm single but I don't want a relationship right now as it would only ruin things for me." Bitter much?
    Not bitter, just realistic. I don't want a relationship and I can't see anything wrong with that. But even if I did, nobody would take me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buster_Bunny)
    Yep!
    And im on the pill :proud:
    I heard the two cancel each other out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Crisp packets are cheaper, and make funny noises to amuse you too. Two birds, one stone.
    Salt and vinegar! Ouch!

ReputationRep:
    No, my girlfriend is on the pill and we both feel that is a more than adequate form of contraception.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP_89)
    I heard the two cancel each other out
    Pfft! How can they possibly cancel each other out?!

ReputationRep:
    I don't want an STI or children (yet) .... (about the children, never and STI tyvm)

ReputationRep:
    Jonny by name Johnny by nature

ReputationRep:
    gf is on implant
    no worries

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I've got the implant which is basically 100% effective - not even Superman's super sperm could knock me up - and I've been with the same guy for over a year now

ReputationRep:
    I think it's rather foolish to rely solely on the pill. Personally I would use both. I mean, with a condom, only one thing can go wrong- either it breaks or it doesn't (it doesn't if you put it on properly). The pill, on the other hand, is a much more complex and unreliable form of contraception.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Halophyte91)
    I have a latex allergy... I'm not on the pill at the moment - and I still use condoms. It causes itching and slight burning but I'd rather suffer for a few hours after sex than get pregnant.

I think its stupid not to use protection.
    You do realise you can get non-latex condoms?

ReputationRep:
    no - on pill

Nope. I do not have sex for ethical, religious, literary, geographical, historical, social and mathematical reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Amy-Eliza~)
    Has this thread made anyone else slightly worried about just using one form of contraception now?!
    i think as long as you're agreed on what will happen afterwards there should be no worry

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.