Yes
    46.02%
    No/never
    32.39%
    Sometimes
    21.59%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glutamic Acid)
    Nope. I do not have sex for ethical, religious, literary, geographical, historical, social and mathematical reasons.
    Randomer: Want to have sex tonight?
    Glutamic Acid: Can you divide by zero?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    nope I don't use condoms.

can't understand where all these kids keep coming from

ReputationRep:
    Don't be silly, cover your willy.

ReputationRep:
    For the folks not bothered about using condoms, and only relying on one method of contraception, what's your backup? [If you're so unkeen on the rubbers?]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Halophyte91)
    I have a latex allergy... I'm not on the pill at the moment - and I still use condoms. It causes itching and slight burning but I'd rather suffer for a few hours after sex than get pregnant.

I think its stupid not to use protection.
    "By demystifying her breasts, the human female renounces one of the most formidable weapons in her sexual armoury. Curiosity is the trigger mechanism to the whole chain of male sexual response that is not heightened by this premature exposure, but diminished." - Auberon Waugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    Was it sore to get it done?
    Not really. I'm on my second one now! You're given a local anaesthetic when you have it done, so you can't feel a thing!

ReputationRep:
    Of course when I'm in relationships. I don't want any STIs. :no: Most people don't know they have anything, hell I might not be clean (low risk from oral sex without condom).

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriends on the pill.
    Best. Invention. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    Not really. I'm on my second one now! You're given a local anaesthetic when you have it done, so you can't feel a thing!
    :eek: How do they do it? I thought it was done at the doctors

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    What's wrong with you?
    Sorry, I didn't realise it was wrong not to want a boyfriend to hurt my feelings. From now on I'd better stick to the norm.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Eva2)
    lol i wont then.

tis the truth though.
    chin up, im sure that you will find your special someone!

and the answer to the question, if i were in a relationship then yes, i dont want to have kids yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Wi$e-One)
    chin up, im sure that you will find your special someone!

and the answer to the question, if i were in a relationship then yes, i dont want to have kids yet.
    Ugh. Sorry but I hate it when people use that cliche. There is no such thing.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Eva2)
    you might not like this one then....theres plenty more fish in the sea...:P:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Wi$e-One)
    you might not like this one then....theres plenty more fish in the sea...:P:
    i hate that one even more :p: lol. I have another one: there are more pearls in the water. What ********.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    God you're depressing. And wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Eva, out of curiosity, how do you feel you're in a position to claim that there is "no such thing"? Other people may well think otherwise.

On topic, yeah most of the time, but my girlfriend is on the mini pill so ja.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strung Up)
    God you're depressing. And wrong.
    I don't think I'm wrong. "Special something" and "more fish in the water" are just stupid cliches that give men and women false hopes that one day they might get to encounter their "true love". I'm realistic, not depressing. It's just the way I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadigmShift)
    Eva, out of curiosity, how do you feel you're in a position to claim that there is "no such thing"? Other people may well think otherwise.

On topic, yeah most of the time, but my girlfriend is on the mini pill so ja.
    This is not a question of "being in a position" to say this or say that. It's just the way I think. Other people may think differently, but that's my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Give it time maybe, at 17 you haven't exactly toured the world yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadigmShift)
    Give it time maybe, at 17 you haven't exactly toured the world yet.
    You referring to me? I don't think age has got anything to do with it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.