• View Poll Results: condoms ?
    Yes
    46.02%
    No/never
    32.39%
    Sometimes
    21.59%

ReputationRep:
    Yes, we do tend to use condoms, mainly because it saves on mess. I'm on the pill, so it's okay if we don't use condoms, but after we had a pregnancy scare I think we've both felt better about using them along with the pill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    [/B]

If you actually read the posts I was quoting you would understand why I said those things, but you clearly didn't.

My first quote refers to someone who says im not spirit free and that i have an agenda. they cant know that if they dont know me personally.

my second quote refers to some prick that doesn't understand what i was talking about and is in denial of what feminsim actually means.

my third quote refers to someone who insulted my profile, so logically I told them not to read it.

See how it all makes sense??
    I have read the entire thread, and understand the context in which I used the quotations. I am surprised, however, that you can not see the irony of your own comments. I explain your self-defensiveness, twice, and the first thing you do is criticise my lack of reading ability...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    [/B]

If you actually read the posts I was quoting you would understand why I said those things, but you clearly didn't.

My first quote refers to someone who says im not spirit free and that i have an agenda. they cant know that if they dont know me personally.

my second quote refers to some prick that doesn't understand what i was talking about and is in denial of what feminsim actually means.

my third quote refers to someone who insulted my profile, so logically I told them not to read it.

See how it all makes sense??
    Cripes, you're so aggressive! And defensive too, it seems. :p: Lulz.

And to answer the question, I happen to have not needed to use a condom yet, having been with girls... but I would use one (and will do) if the situation calls for one. Plus the guy I like(/love, for the less cynical of you) lives miles away, so the pill would be a little unnecessary.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evantej)
    I have read the entire thread, and understand the context in which I used the quotations. I am surprised, however, that you can not see the irony of your own comments. I explain your self-defensiveness, twice, and the first thing you do is criticise my lack of reading ability...
    :facepalm: You just don't get it, do you?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by KirstyK)
    For the folks not bothered about using condoms, and only relying on one method of contraception, what's your backup? [If you're so unkeen on the rubbers?]
    I don't consider myself as needing a 'backup' when I'm using a method of contraception that is 99.9% effective (and has been 100% effective for me over the past four years). If worse comes to worst, abortion (yeah, I said it).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    :facepalm: You just don't get it, do you?
    I will admit that made me smile; if you are being serious, though, then I give up. It is actually rather freakish how similar you are to me, but you are not quite as intelligent, yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evantej)
    I will admit that made me smile; if you are being serious, though, then I give up. It is actually rather freakish how similar you are to me, but you are not quite as intelligent, yet!
    Oh, so now you're more intelligent than I am? God, I hate it when people are so self-absorbed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    Oh, so now you're more intelligent than I am? God, I hate it when people are so self-absorbed.
    Stop it, you are sucking me back into the thread. But yes, yes I am. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackey)
    I should've been but failed twice so far; once 'cause things were getting too heated and both of us didnt have. The second time we were too ****** on mdma to remember. Big mistake and god bless the ECP's. I'm moving to the UK soon and heard that contraceptives are completely free :eek:, which makes getting an implant absolutely worthwhile. You can just get it at the GP?
    Yeah you can get the implant at the GP and it is free :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I've never not used condoms. I don't think i will until i'm married.

I'm way too paranoid about std's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toddlers crossword)
    What?! Are contraceptives free in the UK? Ahw, how awesome!!

And to the OP; one-night-stands, then yes. In relationship, I urge him to get tested, and get on the ring actually (birth control ring, not the pill, it makes me act like a hormonal cow!)
    Sex is so much better without condoms! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramanda)
    What?! Are contraceptives free in the UK? Ahw, how awesome!!

And to the OP; one-night-stands, then yes. In relationship, I urge him to get tested, and get on the ring actually (birth control ring, not the pill, it makes me act like a hormonal cow!)
    Sex is so much better without condoms! :yes:
    yep all hormonal contaceptives (pill, injection, implant etc) are free and you can also pick up free condoms from clinics/doctors etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toddlers crossword)
    Thanks! That's such a fabulous service they're providing. They should make it free here as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    Sentence in bold: WHAT???
    You seem to be under the impression that I am misfortunate in not wanting a relationship. But you're wrong, it also has it's advantages. That fact, on it's own, does not make me antisocial or mean that I don't like others.
    Also, I see nothing wrong with having an opinion on birth control despite being a virgin. I have done sexual health stuff in class and happen to know a lot about it.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    Girl, you really sound like a loser.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    I'm never going to have sex anyway. Nobody wants me!
    That is probably because you say the same rubbish in real life that you post here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    I'm never going to have sex anyway. Nobody wants me!
    I want you :awesome:

And we both live in London , wanna meet up ^^

Nah joking , I'm sure your special one is out there , waiting for you .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yamcha)
    Errr....what if she cheats:rolleyes:
    she'd end up at the bottom of a ditch

ReputationRep:
    Yep I'm on the pill as well.

Its only a low dose one so I'd rather be safe then sorry.

Only reason it sucks it kind of ruins the moment when you're going great guns and have to stop for a few seconds.

ReputationRep:
    Yea we use condoms. Sex doesn't feel any different for me with or without, and at least I don't have to deal with all the mess afterwards either. My boyfriend doesn't mind using condoms either, he'd rather that than me turning into the bleeding, angry hysterical ***** I was when using the pill so win-win.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.