32.39%
    Sometimes
    21.59%

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    oh my friend is allergic to latex too!
    Haha that's not what I was getting at. He finds it impossible to orgasm if he is wearing a condom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    :eek: How do they do it? I thought it was done at the doctors
    Yes it's done at the doctor's - a local anaesthetic is just a small injection to numb a certain area.
    The area's numbed, you wait a few minutes to make sure you can't feel a thing, and then they have this kind of contraption that puts it under the skin - a bit like an ear piercing gun.

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    nah, im on the pill we only ever use one if ive forgotten to take it (Which isnt often at all) or if i stop taking it to allow for a period and then im able to see him (long distance relationship)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evantej)
    You do realise you can get non-latex condoms?
    I do realise that - but they're crappy. We tried them once and they completely destroyed the mood. They're not as tight as latex condoms.

I'm gonna go back on the pill soon. I'm just doing my research first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    lies :p:
    and of the two of us im not the one who needs to be reassessing their condom use.. correct?
    Next time I'll leave the cereral bar and take some smarties

ReputationRep:
    Not in a relationship :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Generally so start off with, no, but to finish with, yes.

ReputationRep:
    doesn't the pill make u add on weight?

ReputationRep:
    no.

I use the pill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    Sorry, I didn't realise it was wrong not to want a boyfriend to hurt my feelings. From now on I'd better stick to the norm.
    I think you got the wrong end of the stick.

(Original post by Eva2)
    Not bitter, just realistic. I don't want a relationship and I can't see anything wrong with that. But even if I did, nobody would take me.
    That's why i asked what's wrong with you. Apologies if you thought i was being malicious.

ReputationRep:
    No, they're awful things. I'm on the pill and in a long term relationship so we're ok... though I'm supposed to double up with the pill and condoms when I start some new medication soon. Booo.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Daniella1990)
    nah, im on the pill we only ever use one if ive forgotten to take it (Which isnt often at all) or if i stop taking it to allow for a period and then im able to see him (long distance relationship)
    You do realise that you're completely protected on your 7-day break, don't you?

ReputationRep:
    of course it would be a little stupid not too, i mean to stop her getting pregnant and reduce the risk of STDs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    Not bitter, just realistic. I don't want a relationship and I can't see anything wrong with that. But even if I did, nobody would take me.
    Dude, please don't say attention-seeking, compliment-fishing utter ******** like this. If half the ***** and weirdos and mix of people I know find people, so can you, no matter how much of a special case you think you are. If you don't want to, fair enough, but don't think anyone here believes for a second your 'nobody would take me' act.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    "By demystifying her breasts, the human female renounces one of the most formidable weapons in her sexual armoury. Curiosity is the trigger mechanism to the whole chain of male sexual response that is not heightened by this premature exposure, but diminished." - Auberon Waugh
    :lolwut:

Hur dur I is stupid. Could you please put that quote in simpler english.

(Original post by seagram__)
    doesn't the pill make u add on weight?
    Occasionally, not always. I've been on the pill for almost 18 months and during that time I've lost about 8 lb without trying to lose it

ReputationRep:
    Have been with my husband for 8 yrs, and I have been on the pill for 7 yrs, so no. We did before I was on the pill, and for a yr or so after. If i weren't with him and not in a long term relationship I would use them though.

We will use them if i am lax and forget the pill though! A baby would seriously hinder my career development at the mo lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la fille danse)
    You do realise that you're completely protected on your 7-day break, don't you?
    yep

ReputationRep:
    Not as a general rule. Used to, but they were more hassle than they're worth, so i went on the pill. I now only use them if i leave taking it too late (i've never actually missed a pill. But have probably just cursed myself now.). I had all kinds of problems with them, like actually pulling them off a few times:rolleyes: , plus after the first hour or so the friction from them gets painful after the lube wears off. :yes:

BTW - Did anyone else get really irritated having to skip through all the completely unrelated eva2 crap? This is just to see if i really AM as intolerant as everyone says:rolleyes: .

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.