Yes
    46.02%
    No/never
    32.39%
    Sometimes
    21.59%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EbonyG)
    Dude, please don't say attention-seeking, compliment-fishing utter ******** like this. If half the ***** and weirdos and mix of people I know find people, so can you, no matter how much of a special case you think you are. If you don't want to, fair enough, but don't think anyone here believes for a second your 'nobody would take me' act.
    Leave me alone and let me wallow in self pitty rather than insulting me like that. You're not being very helpful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    I think you got the wrong end of the stick.

That's why i asked what's wrong with you. Apologies if you thought i was being malicious.
    Nothing's wrong with me, I'm just unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.

I like to blow them up and over my head. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evantej)
    Stop it, you are sucking me back into the thread. But yes, yes I am. :rolleyes:
    If you say so. :rolleyes: I can't be bothered to disagree with you anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meandmyimaginaryfriend)
    BTW - Did anyone else get really irritated having to skip through all the completely unrelated eva2 crap? This is just to see if i really AM as intolerant as everyone says:rolleyes: .
    I found it exceedingly irritating.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Always. Don't care who, i don't care about the fact i'm on contraception and i don't care how long i've been with them. I wont take no for an answer :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    no.
    they ruin sex
    other forms of contraception out there
    its a relationship
    Says it all really, that's exactly how I feel about it. I am on the contraceptive pill and me and my long term partner tried condoms once to see what it felt like and i absolutely hated it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    Leave me alone and let me wallow in self pitty rather than insulting me like that. You're not being very helpful.
    Sure, I'll leave you alone, if you like.
    (But maybe don't let yourself wallow for too long.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meandmyimaginaryfriend)
    Not as a general rule. Used to, but they were more hassle than they're worth, so i went on the pill. I now only use them if i leave taking it too late (i've never actually missed a pill. But have probably just cursed myself now.). I had all kinds of problems with them, like actually pulling them off a few times:rolleyes: , plus after the first hour or so the friction from them gets painful after the lube wears off. :yes:

BTW - Did anyone else get really irritated having to skip through all the completely unrelated eva2 crap? This is just to see if i really AM as intolerant as everyone says:rolleyes: .
    Don't read it then. This is a free country, I can post whatever I like.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao. I'm assuming from that post, it was you who repped me? In what way does being impatient with having to scroll through a load of off-topic arguments make me ignorant and stupid? (pretty much rhetorical. Not that interested in an answer, and probably won't be back to this thread). And yes, it's a free country. You're free to post whatever you like, as am I, and i'm also allowed to be irritated by your posts.

Isn't freedom amazing?

ETA: I just realised i've been made do exactly the same thing! LOL. I feel the need to now insert something condom-related.

Don't blow them up and accidently make them hit your celing if you have artex. They burst and shower you in lube. If they're lubricated obv. In my case, it was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Amy-Eliza~)
    Erm, because my boyfriend and I have been with each other for over 18 months, and are both clean...
    really? how can you know for certain? have you taken a blood test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Amy-Eliza~)
    We haven't had blood tests, but we've both had tests for chylamidia, and he's the only person I've ever had sex with. He only had sex with one other girl before me, and they were each other's firsts.
    Oh well, I'd still get a blood test though. You can never know for certain.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, only if I have messed up my pill.

ReputationRep:
    im on the pill so no need.

ReputationRep:
    is there ANYONE that uses condoms in this forum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    Yeah.

I like to blow them up and over my head. :awesome:
    YES! I know this topic is dead but I had to!

Also filling them with water and beating the **** out of helpless civilians with them! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    is there ANYONE that uses condoms in this forum?
    I DO! Not that I want to =/

ReputationRep:
    i used them for a while but my boyfriend doesnt like them, and i decided to go back on the pill anyway.

it ruins the moment far apart from anything else!!

ReputationRep:
    The Pill FTW. (: My boyfriend and I hadn't had sex before each other so we don't need to use condoms or worry about STDs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BumperBo)
    I DO! Not that I want to =/
    Why don't you want to? Is it really that inconvenient?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.