12.35%
    Shoot myself in the head
    4.94%
    Shoot myself in the foot
    4.94%
    Do nothing
    3.70%

ReputationRep:
    Boom. I wake up in a red satin chair with no memory of what's going on. Don't even know my name. In front of me's a one-way window to two separated rooms.

Room 1: There's the seated Mr. O, who's clearly some sort of cripple from the way he gnaws on his left hand and stares blankly at the ceiling in an unbecoming stupor. I notice there are a few shards of glass near the side of the room.

Room 2: I see black-as-night Mr. V frantically pounding at my one-way mirror as he runs around his room in an understandable panic, all the while yelling in some foreign tongue.

TV in my room turns on, I see Mr. Terrorist. He tells me I have a week's supply of food and a pistol with three bullets on the side table. The scene flashes to someone he claims is my lover, Mrs. Girlfriend, bound and gagged with a rifle to her chest.

Here's a diagram:

He tells me I've got to decide which room to go through, and once I shoot the person inside, I can get past the room. I've got a week to decide or this lady gets it and I'm left to rot. I frantically look around for any other door or opening in my own room -- there's nothing! Only way to get out is through the doors in either of the rooms up ahead. He says there are men on the other sides of the doors who will open it up once they hear the gunshots and see the dead man on the tiny video cameras hidden in the rooms. What do I do?

POLL ABOVE!! By the way, hope that wasn't too long or seemed too juvenile...hopefully this story can go on. Tried to keep it simple.
    Maybe this choose-your-own-adventure thing will work out!! Feel free to post any other options you can think of that aren't in the poll so we can come to the best option (for the next part if any). Maybe you can tell I'm a bit bored lol

ReputationRep:
    Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Go in the cripple's room and shoot in the air. Then when the door opens shoot the guards.

ReputationRep:
    lolwut?

ReputationRep:
    lol i wanna see what happens next

ReputationRep:
    obv you shoot the cripple. the other guy is an actual person

ReputationRep:
    no, crippled people are people too! and what if he attacks with the glass?

ReputationRep:
    Where is the cake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jhukranti)
    no, crippled people are people too!
    this is what 12 years of labour has done to our youth. cant think for themselves, just spew their PC BS.

ReputationRep:
    Your girlfriend. She's caused all this fuss.

ReputationRep:
    The cripple.

And why do you need the shards of glass on the floor?

ReputationRep:
    Fun story game. ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rocious)
    this is what 12 years of labour has done to our youth. cant think for themselves, just spew their PC BS.
    So... if you ever become a cripple. Does this mean I can use your body as a exchange token because it's worthless?

Moar like people who can't think for themselves. And go against PC sounding stances because they believe it's PC.

ReputationRep:
    i cant believe people are actually voting for mr. v

i mean how racist do you have to be to kill a regular person over a cripple purely because he's black?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tombola)
    So... if you ever become a cripple. Does this mean I can use your body as a exchange token because it's worthless?

Moar like people who can't think for themselves. And go against PC sounding stances because they believe it's PC.
    you can do what you want to body. i'll have killed myself like a decent cripple should and won't care.

I wouldn't shoot either of them. I'm not an MD or a psychologist so I'd have no way of knowing whether Mr. O is sentient or not, and necessity isn't a moral defence to murder in my opinion.

Pleasure your rectum with the pistol.

ReputationRep:
    Me me me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rocious)
    you can do what you want to body. i'll have killed myself like a decent cripple should and won't care.
    I'll hand it to you for being consistent with your belief. But I'm going to have to call BS if the situation actually occured.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by numb3rb0y)
    I wouldn't shoot either of them. I'm not an MD or a psychologist so I'd have no way of knowing whether Mr. O is sentient or not, and necessity isn't a moral defence to murder in my opinion.
    You'd probably end up dying and indirectly killing your girlfriend though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.