Shoot myself in the head
    4.94%
    Shoot myself in the foot
    4.94%
    Do nothing
    3.70%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Yes it's very bad. You're very politically correct in most of your posts, but this reveals that you're only masquerading and in reality you only give advice because of your strange fascination with the subject.
    well, not necessarily...maybe she is more drawn to reading a strange thread, but she might still give sincere advice in other situations. indeed, if a thread like this were in h&r, though, i doubt any good responses would come about from most of the users at this joint.

on a happier note, the next step in this tale is ready for your input: PART II

(Original post by n1r4v)
    Yes it's very bad. You're very politically correct in most of your posts, but this reveals that you're only masquerading and in reality you only give advice because of your strange fascination with the subject.
    Well that's just ridiculous.

I am in no way "PC" and on the flip side I do not believe in the tripe that is "PC gone mad" however I do believe in equality and that's what comes across in most of my posts. I am definitely not politically correct and since when did believing in equality make someone politically correct?

I give advice because I am actually genuinely helpful not because I have a fascination with the subject.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Well that's just ridiculous.

I am in no way "PC" and on the flip side I do not believe in the tripe that is "PC gone mad" however I do believe in equality and that's what comes across in most of my posts. I am definitely not politically correct and since when did believing in equality make someone politically correct?

I give advice because I am actually genuinely helpful not because I have a fascination with the subject.
    no need to take it personally.

but hey part 3 of the story is out http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=20150184
    the dude's gonna die if we don't make a decision..

(Original post by jhukranti)
    no need to take it personally.

but hey part 3 of the story is out http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=20150184
    the dude's gonna die if we don't make a decision..
    :sad: I wasn't taking it personally.

ReputationRep:
    :sad: I wasn't taking it personally.
    ok good

by the way do you like sweet & sour chicken?

ReputationRep:
    i take that as a no

ok good

by the way do you like sweet & sour chicken?
    Not really. I guess I could say I'm indifferent to it. Why?

ReputationRep:
    Not really. I guess I could say I'm indifferent to it. Why?
    just thinking about getting some today. hmm i'm just so hungry i can't think properly.

just thinking about getting some today. hmm i'm just so hungry i can't think properly.
    If you're that hungry why don't you just get something easier to eat :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    If you're that hungry why don't you just get something easier to eat :dontknow:
    yeah i got some dark chocolate. it was a good idea!

ReputationRep:
    Can you just post the answer ?

ReputationRep:
    Can I go into bullet-time?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't read the whole thread , was the answered posted ??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.