The Student Room Group

Tempted to dye my hair... need opinions!

Right, in the back of my mind I've always wanted to dye my hair a sort of grey-blonde colour. Like, much more grey than blonde though... But I'm not sure if it will suit me AT ALL or even if it is possible with my hair colour now.
This is my hair now:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b167/starlytkisses/CIMG44871-Copy.jpg
And I'm tempted to go sort of this colour:
http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/?module=images&func=display&fileId=31068
But probably keep it the sort of length it is now.
Can I have some opinions please?
I don't like the colour... I don't think it would look good, sorry. I think your hair is already a lovely colour!
Reply 2
I only really think that greyish blonde colour looks good on shorter hairstyles.
Reply 3
Sky_Dream
I only really think that greyish blonde colour looks good on shorter hairstyles.

Yes yes yes yes yes. This girl speaks the truth. Please don't dye it that colour, perhaps a strawberry blonde may be better?
Reply 4
Do it! You'll look like an anime character!
Reply 5
That particular color would look ridiculos without some edgy haircut to go along with it. You've got lovely hair/colour as it is. Do nothing.
Reply 6
Noo your hair is so nice, don't make it grey! If you want anything then perhaps a different shade of blonde, but not that awful grey.
:no:

Can't you do a really ashy blond?
Reply 8
Nooo don't.
Yeah, I love my hair now as well, but brunette just gets so boring... I would probably go for an 'edgy' haircut as well. Nothing 'scene' or anything, but just something choppier that I can stick back Amy Winehouse style in a big mess behind a knotted hairscarf. Urgh. Maybe I will save doing it for when I go to uni in a year's time and want a whole new look :/
Reply 10
prettylittlerichgirl
Yeah, I love my hair now as well, but brunette just gets so boring... I would probably go for an 'edgy' haircut as well. Nothing 'scene' or anything, but just something choppier that I can stick back Amy Winehouse style in a big mess behind a knotted hairscarf. Urgh. Maybe I will save doing it for when I go to uni in a year's time and want a whole new look :/

Ooh I so think you should do it! Actually, I want something different to my brunette now, I'm kind of tempted :/
Reply 11
Fawn

Pahahahahahahhahahahaaa, thankyou for taking the time to do that for me. Err, so, brunette stays :o:.
Sky_Dream

definitely!
That’s quite a pretty colour , going platinum or grey blonde always has its risks and high maintenance but it’s your hair , your life and I say go for it . You are extremely pretty so I think you could pull off the grey quite well :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest