Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where to look for girls other than nightclubs or dating sites? Watch

ReputationRep:
    cinemas, bowling, shopping centre, well to be honest, everywhere

ReputationRep:
    T S R

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnbergqvist)
    i have a paper round, and i dont drink, and i wouldnt go to a pub anyway, theyre not my scene either. And i dont have any friends anymore. Definatly not ones who would go 2 a pub with me.
    Don't you think not having friends is a more pressing concern? What do you mean 'anymore', what happened?

ReputationRep:
    i have a paper round, and i dont drink, and i wouldnt go to a pub anyway, theyre not my scene either. And i dont have any friends anymore. Definatly not ones who would go 2 a pub with me.
    No offence...but if you want to meet someone, you will have to find SOMETHING to do outside of your room.

Hobbies etc?

ReputationRep:
    Right, your really not helping yourself here. Try going to a pub, put aside the fact that its 'not your scene' and go in with good intentions. drink orange juice and chat to people, its a start. Try find a job with more social interaction, work is a good place to meet people, try find a job in a shop or something?

ReputationRep:
    Right how old are you?
    I would suggest you make a big change to your life while you still can, before you know it you will be 45 and have been sat in your room all your life. Your life is what you make it and you are who you want to be, dont let every opportunity pass you by. I was like you a few years ago but Ive started to change things, im starting to get a social life and i have some good friends. dont sit and wallow in self pity, do something about it.

ReputationRep:
    my hobbies are playing games on the computer :woo:

well they all take the piss out of me behind my back, so ive just decided to stop being friends with them any more. tho tbh, i dont really know what a friend is really.
    I get the feeling that there's something fundamentally abnormal about the way you interact socially.

ReputationRep:
    OP, you piss me off, you don't make an effort, you're going to be a 40yo virgin

ReputationRep:
    my hobbies are playing games on the computer :woo:

well they all take the piss out of me behind my back, so ive just decided to stop being friends with them any more. tho tbh, i dont really know what a friend is really.
    You are going to have a hard time meeting people if you dont want to leave your computer chair and are adverse to internet dating.

I really dont know what to suggest. try to make an effort socially, attend social events, go to family functions etc . Or try and find a new hobby...or enrol in an evening class or something if you're not going to uni or higher ed.

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas? its the summer hols now, so obvs looking round college isnt an option (and besides ive finished that now) im only asking cos i would like to do at least something with a girl before i turn 18 (august 22nd) :mad: and seriously, plz dont just say shave the beard, all girls cant be that bloody picky about a small bit of facial hair. At least its not a massive down-to-my-chest type of thing.
    sabertooth?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    I WOULD NEG YOU BUT I HAVE TO WAIT COS I DID IT YESTERDAY!! DONT BELITTLE PEOPLE YOU ARROGANT C**T!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    Don't forget, not everyone's a hardcore gangster like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola.123)
    I don't mind beards. So long as its not resembling a thatched roof or a hedgehog. )

Im in need of meeting someone myself, so have nothing real to contribute im afraid ! x x
    Ohhh. Are you hot? :shakehand:

:top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wombat678)
    I WOULD NEG YOU BUT I HAVE TO WAIT COS I DID IT YESTERDAY!! DONT BELITTLE PEOPLE YOU ARROGANT C**T!!
    he is though, he never takes any advice, he rather look like a ******* caveman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wombat678)
    Now swearing like that was unneccessary....gees.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sh4w)
    Don't forget, not everyone's a hardcore gangster like you.
    oh shut up, you just called him a weird dude

ReputationRep:
    whats gumtree?
    For you? Valhalla.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djmarkmclachlan)
    Ohhh. Are you hot? :shakehand:

I tend to leave that for the blokes to decide... ;o)

ReputationRep:
    John, especially liking the virtual airline line; the girls will love it too!

ReputationRep:
    Hair cut, and then styled. Lose all your facial hair and get those eyebrows sorted then go hunting for warerabbits.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.