Turn on thread page Beta

Where to look for girls other than nightclubs or dating sites? watch

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want to get rid of the beard, at least shave but have some stuble, which is generally more attractive. also, try your hair shorter and not covering all your ears. give it a go, post your picture on here and im sure you'd get a lot of compliments.

ReputationRep:
    My fantastic tips for success my young sir

1. Lose the beard
    2. Start to wear cool, trendy clothes -not baggy t-shirts but instead tight fitting t-shirts
    3. Lose the beard
    4. Be confident, happy, smiley and positive around girls
    5. Lose the beard.
    6. Go the gym-start by losing weight, then do weight training to build the muscles
    7. Lose the beard
    8. Join a society like a computer games society if you like. From this you will build up friendship. Friends are key, cos then they will introduce you to their FEMALE friends.
    9. Lose the beard.
    10. From number 8, take these friends to a pub, there you may meet a hottie. Get slightly drunk, as this will improve your confidence. CONFIDENCE IS KEY!
    11. Lose the beard
    12. Join an online dating site.
    13. Lose the beard.
    14. Get a tan (use sunbeds if you must)
    15. Lose the beard
    16. Get a shorter, neater more stylish haistyle. Just chose a cool celeb and copy that hairstyle if you must.
    17. Lose the beard

My friend, if you follow these wonderful tips, then you are 80% sure of getting a hottie.

Good luck, young sir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by conroe-killed-the-k8-star)
    Keep the beard John , doesn't look too bad!

As others have pointed out , your apparant unwillingness to go out and meet people is what's holding you back.Even with your virtual airline or so I'm sure you can build friendships and meeting other players IRL , I know quite a few people from TSR and have met people from Flickr.

http://www.succeedsocially.com/ - I think you need to read this.
    Heck there are quite a lot of things on that site that apply to me. Really smashing site though.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.