If you don't want to get rid of the beard, at least shave but have some stuble, which is generally more attractive. also, try your hair shorter and not covering all your ears. give it a go, post your picture on here and im sure you'd get a lot of compliments.
Turn on thread page Beta
Where to look for girls other than nightclubs or dating sites? watch
- 21-07-2009 14:22
- 21-07-2009 15:19
My fantastic tips for success my young sir
1. Lose the beard
2. Start to wear cool, trendy clothes -not baggy t-shirts but instead tight fitting t-shirts
3. Lose the beard
4. Be confident, happy, smiley and positive around girls
5. Lose the beard.
6. Go the gym-start by losing weight, then do weight training to build the muscles
7. Lose the beard
8. Join a society like a computer games society if you like. From this you will build up friendship. Friends are key, cos then they will introduce you to their FEMALE friends.
9. Lose the beard.
10. From number 8, take these friends to a pub, there you may meet a hottie. Get slightly drunk, as this will improve your confidence. CONFIDENCE IS KEY!
11. Lose the beard
12. Join an online dating site.
13. Lose the beard.
14. Get a tan (use sunbeds if you must)
15. Lose the beard
16. Get a shorter, neater more stylish haistyle. Just chose a cool celeb and copy that hairstyle if you must.
17. Lose the beard
My friend, if you follow these wonderful tips, then you are 80% sure of getting a hottie.
Good luck, young sir.Last edited by Voltex; 21-07-2009 at 15:22.
(Original post by conroe-killed-the-k8-star)
- 21-07-2009 18:36
Keep the beard John , doesn't look too bad!
As others have pointed out , your apparant unwillingness to go out and meet people is what's holding you back.Even with your virtual airline or so I'm sure you can build friendships and meeting other players IRL , I know quite a few people from TSR and have met people from Flickr.
http://www.succeedsocially.com/ - I think you need to read this.