Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just as in Harry Potter, they have a map of the whole building showing the room numbers, and room names.

I wonder if anyone has made or found a full map of the founders building which shows the room numbers on every floor, the offices at the ground and the room layouts for every room? And maybe showing people's movements inside the building haha

ReputationRep:
    Pardon?

ReputationRep:
    Is there a full map showing the rooms inside founders building?

ReputationRep:
    Haha - not a chance re: a Marauder's map :p: There might be an outline of the old rooms in the archive, might go and ask

In all seriousness, on each floor there are wall mounted plans of where stuff is. There must be an ACTUAL proper map purely because of fire reasons!

ReputationRep:
    Yay, someone knows what I mean!

Well I just want to locate where exactly is my room W266 doesnt exactly mean anything to me atmo apart from its 2nd floor on WEST SIDE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jasonlu)
    Yay, someone knows what I mean!

Well I just want to locate where exactly is my room W266 doesnt exactly mean anything to me atmo apart from its 2nd floor on WEST SIDE.
    I'm back on monday, I could go for a wander for you?

ReputationRep:
    Yes please!
    Thanks, maybe take a pic or two xD
    Yur the best!

ReputationRep:
    Any luck???

ReputationRep:
    Any luck???
    Oo sorry - have been off campus today and I am off tomorrow as well - I shall def do it Wednesday as I've got day to mooch around on

ReputationRep:
    Yes please!
    Thanks, maybe take a pic or two xD
    Yur the best!
    Ta-da - went for a wander AND didn't get lost which is a first in Founders I managed to find your exact room and get into it

Ok so your room is roughly where the pinkish splodge is on this map:

Your room itself:

The door:

Sink which is behind the door (door opens in & towards the left). Black thing is your swively chair:

There's a small table & your chair just to the left of the old black fireplace:

Another desk and quite a big wardrobe:

Your view:

Clock tower with picture gallery to the left and chapel to the right:

The Queen Vic statue:

And your pantry which you're one of the closest rooms too (fridge is behind the door & to the right of the pic on a smaller table, you've got a kettle and toaster

And to get an idea of the bathrooms - each little cubicle has a sink in and there's a bath at the end:

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    jasonlu had better be on the lookout for spycams and stuff in the room now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by themadone)
    jasonlu had better be on the lookout for spycams and stuff in the room now
    Damn, you got me :p:

ReputationRep:
    LOL! apotoftea thanks ever so much I owe yu one!
    Yu still at RHUL next yeaR? See if we can meet up n I ll buy yu a drink - promise

Yur the nicest person online ever

ReputationRep:
    LOL! apotoftea thanks ever so much I owe yu one!
    Yu still at RHUL next yeaR? See if we can meet up n I ll buy yu a drink - promise

Yur the nicest person online ever
    Unfortunately I won't be - only here for another 6 weeks but absolutely no worries

ReputationRep:
    Are there no showers in Founders? That might be a bit of a retarded question, but I have super long hair, and it's not easy to wash in a bath.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, there are shower cubicles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Circe)
    Are there no showers in Founders? That might be a bit of a retarded question, but I have super long hair, and it's not easy to wash in a bath.
    There are somewhere on each floor so panic not!

ReputationRep:
    W266 - West side, floor 2 and then obviously the 66th room in that area

ReputationRep:
    How much rooms are there per floor?

ReputationRep:
    not sure really.
    I can't remember if the numbering goes all around the residential floor or goes 1 to whatever on each side

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 13, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.