Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This applies to guys who were either seeing or properly with the girl at the time obviously and are no longer-

Do you think that the fact she took your virginity means you'll never properly over her, or at least has some sort of bearing on getting over her? It's the only thing I can come up with really over why I'm still not fully over the girl I lost mine to last year when I was seeing her for about a month. After that queue many tantrums and arguments and everything else but she wound me up a treat knowing that I still liked her so much.

I hadn't seen her for a couple of months before the other night, when I said hello on a night out briefly. She didn't look the best, and in photo's I'm not hugely attracted to her, but there still something there for me, but I can't put my finger on it. The old clichéd 'spark' is all I can find. She's just got something about her that no other girl, or indeed bloke (as in friend) has, in that I find she just about 100% gets my personality and all my stupid little quirks. I could get on with her better than any of my mates of which I've been friends with for 10+ years.

I don't want to be with her or anything and don't particularly fancy her, but I'm just curious and wondered if losing my virginity to her was the link.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I don't have any feelings for her at all any more. They went pretty quick after I split up with her tbh and the fact that I haven't seen her in 6 years probably helps. If I bumped into her now I'd say hi and have a chat but it wouldn't rekindle anything.

ReputationRep:
    a, pretty close to the girl I lost mine to still we good mates

ReputationRep:
    No. I just wanted to lose my virginity. That was it.

ReputationRep:
    I lost mine to a hooker at a trip to Las Vegas with mates when I was 18. I don't even know her real name, and only knew her for the brief 2 hours. I think I remember her boobs more than I do her face :laugh:
    Meh, losing virginity isn't a really big deal to me...just sex, only it's the first time.

ReputationRep:
    C++, that's what I'm saying - I think maybe it's a bigger deal than you realise if you lose it someone you really liked. I'm the same, couldn't care about my virginity, as you say it's just sex, but thought it might be a reason, deep in the back of my head or something.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.