Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)

I shouldn't have come on this thread :no:
    no, you really shouldn't have

lol. I got one a few weeks ago after sleeping with a friend (in a literal sense.. nothing happened) but I woke up in the morining with a semi hard-on. I casually swinged myself round and walked a few paces to visit the bathroom! I'm sure she saw it, oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    yea. have you ever done that thing where you lean forward thus trying to reduce the angle of your penor to the toilet?
    Oh yes, and you can slowly lift yourself up again :yep:

ReputationRep:
    yea. have you ever done that thing where you lean forward thus trying to reduce the angle of your penor to the toilet?
    I lol'd at this.
    I may be immature, it's just a funny image :rofl2: :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    If you've got it, flaunt it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Stop sharing a bed with your mother.
    I lol'd.

Why would OP want to make them less obvious? Does your mummy come in to tell you to get up or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I lol'd at this.
    I may be immature, it's just a funny image :rofl2: :ahee:
    It's always quite funny trying, but hard to do (see what I did there?). Only for desperate situations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    My friend gets one every morning. I find it to be a turn on. :mmm:
    I can imagine :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    It's always quite funny trying, but hard to do (see what I did there?). Only for desperate situations!
    The hard bit (see what I also did there) is lining it up while nothing's coming out :p:

(why am I having this conversation?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    :ditto: and if you try it makes such a mess :sadnod:
    ahaha, I have my technique down. It's called stand far away when peeing and then slowly move closer and closer as the pressure of the stream wanes.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by DOA)
    lol call your boyfriends a winky and see what happens
    Just imagine "OMG! Your winky is HUUUGE"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisLittlePiggy)
    ahaha, I have my technique down. It's called stand far away when peeing and then slowly move closer and closer as the pressure of the stream wanes.
    :laugh:

What he said, though concentrating on aim first thing in the morning still normally causes a little mess.

ReputationRep:
    The worst is when you need a piss too
    Especially in the middle of the night...that's when you enter handstand-over-the-toilet country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisLittlePiggy)
    I can't believe that! That would be practically impossible to get right! Perhaps you could put a vid on youtube?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Is that wild guess or do you have some evidence, or something?
    A semi-sarcastic guess. Actually, as far as I know, doctors/scientists can't really agree on one main reason for it. But women are advised to take pregnancy tests first thing in the morning because that's when the hormone levels are highest/most concentrated, so maybe it's not too far off.

ReputationRep:
    Can't you just you the elastic in your boxers and line it up parallel to your stomach. Throw on a t-shirt and no one will be any the wiser.

ReputationRep:
    The worst is when you need a piss too

Hah! That made made me think of the 40 year old virgin! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    do pressups!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    most and id throw up probs lol

you girls are so lucky, you dont have to worry about this
    Yeah, because periods are fantastic! Imagine having a hard on all day, for about a week. That's how inconvenient they are. Regarding your problem, just stay in bed lol.

ReputationRep:
    Get gf to give you a blow job?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.