Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfect_Gent)
    I tie mine to my ankle
    I can just imagine someone shortening the string while you sleep, so when you straighten your leg it rips yours off.

ReputationRep:
    Every male has an erection 3-5 times a night during a phase of sleep called REM sleep. If you wake up during your REM sleep phase, you'll wake up with morning wood. More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocturn...ile_tumescence

I guess the only way you can avoid it is try sleeping a bit longer or shorter so you don't wake up during REM. Also I don't know about everyone else, but morning wood is extremely uncomfortable to touch or use in any way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kragmon)
    Every male has an erection 3-5 times a night during a phase of sleep called REM sleep. If you wake up during your REM sleep phase, you'll wake up with morning wood. More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocturn...ile_tumescence

I guess the only way you can avoid it is try sleeping a bit longer or shorter so you don't wake up during REM. Also I don't know about everyone else, but morning wood is extremely uncomfortable to touch or use in any way.
    Nah, your just a pussy. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    most and id throw up probs lol

you girls are so lucky, you dont have to worry about this
    Of course we are...we just have to think about periods loosing our virginity pregnancy and childbirth BOY DO WE HAVE IT EASY :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    guys get morning wood because of a full bladder stimulating the nerves that set of an erection. That's why the erection dissapear directly after the morning pee

ReputationRep:
    Love your wood!

ReputationRep:
    to quote another forum:
    rahum posted:

Recently I found I was not the only one.

Long ago, when I would be making out with a lady, I would get a boner, and for whatever reason, I thought she might be upset about that (I don't know why). So when we were finished with kissing, I would have to leave the room "clever" so she woudlent see it.

What I would do was crawl away on all fours pretending to be a cat. I would even go as far as saying "meow" as I crawled around the corner to fix myself before I went upstairs.....

Another friend of mine apparently use to pretend he was a monkey while jumped around until he was clear out of the room.

Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe you all have such problems peeing. Just crank it floorwards with all your might.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeahforsure)
    do pressups!
    Or - even better - cockpushups :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    like past her knickers (somehow)
    Haha. You know, it's liquid. It soaks through stuff. Really, really irritating. Poor girl

I don't know what you mean about the other thing - you asked why the girl would care if her brother were discreet with his morning glory and I just pointed out that the girl would rather not notice that her brother had an erection, whether it is "his fault" or not! I have a brother and thankfully never noticed anything of the kind ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Slay the beast with the mighty hand of whackoneoutinus.
    Personally, I would say your sig is legendary and hilarious. And everyone else can just get over themselves, pussies. They will be sorry when the army of knifesters gets them!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hide it from who? If a guy sees it, he's a gay. If a girl sees it, she'll like unless she's a gay as well.

ReputationRep:
    Use it, dont lose it!

ReputationRep:
    If you're like me you can use one of those web belts to hold it against your leg.

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, especially when you're naked, fast-asleep and your mother and younger sister come into your room, screaming 'Breakfast!', 4 year old sister reaches for blanket and tears it away .... 'Mummy, what's that hard thing near his belly?'

Gawd! I just pretended I was asleep, though I'm sure - from my rapid descent into blushing + suddenly sweating body - they knew I was awake! :o:

No breakfast that day too :sad:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.