Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A hot girl/guy comes up to you to ask for directions, what do you do? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: A hot girl/guy comes up to you asking for directions, what do you do?
    Stare at their raw, awesome beauty and ask whether you could have their phone number
    27.91%
    Tell them to f off you whore. Iam too good for you
    6.98%
    Give them directions and stalk them
    20.93%
    Create some sort of drama to get hold of their phone number
    13.95%
    Give the directions STRAIGHT TO YOUR HOUSE!
    30.23%

ReputationRep:
    Give them directions as I always give everyone else (albeit not very well).

ReputationRep:
    Where is the option for just giving them the directions?

ReputationRep:
    what a stupid poll. There is no option for the basic 'giving directions'. What the **** OP?

ReputationRep:
    Attempt some sort of witty remark, but fail epically

ReputationRep:
    I can understand people not having a life, but making stupid dumb ass retarded threads? Why??? Why would you even want to know? Why??? Wasteman.

ReputationRep:
    Just give the directions, if they want my number or whatever, they should ask not me
    Unless I dont know the directions, which is likely. I am rubbish with directions and road names etc. When people ask me for directions I am never able to give them.. oops

I would give them the wrong directions so that they end up being lost.

ReputationRep:
    why isn't there a: just give them the directions and don't act like a freak?

ReputationRep:
    Give them directions to where they want to go (if I know the directions) or else just say that I don't know.

For ***** sake this is in public - some of you people just sound like pervs - either that or I hope you're joking about what you'd do.

We have something called 'social etiquette' here in Britannia.

squish.

ReputationRep:
    Direct them to where they want to go.

ReputationRep:
    I'd shout out "Rape, Rape". Hot girl would scurry away, and I'd shout after her, saying "How could you leave me after you've just raped me. I'm in love with you, it was meant to be!".

Alas, I've never been asked by someone for directions accept by some drunk person on the street who didn't want to be my friend

Spoiler:
    Show
    In reality most people would tell them the directions. In fantasy world the above would happen!

ReputationRep:
    None of the above, I would just give them the directions

ReputationRep:
    Give them directions to my house

ReputationRep:
    This happened to me the other day with a hot asian woman in an Audi. I had no idea where it was she wanted to go, so I smiled, apologised, said goodbye and walked away.

How incredibly boring. How incredibly normal.

ReputationRep:
    Give them directions as usual, but only realise half way through that their attractiveness has actually turned me into a blithering idiot.

ReputationRep:
    I'd admit that even though I've lived here since birth I have no idea where anywhere is or how to get there and refuse to give them directions because they'd just get lost.

I always flirt back with dirty drivers! But to be fair... I flirt with everyone. Force of habit!

ReputationRep:
    Give them directions?

ReputationRep:
    Same thing I say to all of them.
    "Left here, then left again, take the roundabout, second exit."

ReputationRep:
    "Turn left at the next junction over there at the traffic lights, follow that road for 300m, turn right and you should find it after about 200m. Oh, and in case you get lost, here's my phone number _________ "

ReputationRep:
    Send them in the wrong direction.Standard.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.