Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Whats the general feel with guys wearing eyeliner?
    I wear it on and off, mainly only for nights out and most people I know don't have a problem with it, I'm pretty comfortable with my sexuality, although I haven't wore it/told my parents I wear it...no biggie, it's just It'll feel awkward for some reason...hm.

Anyways, what's the general opinion of guys wearing it? Like, if you're a girl and you see some guy with it on, would you automatically think he's gay? Or would it not bother you?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Eh, it's cool if you're supposed to masquerade around under a pirate gimmick. Otherwise, its breeching the line of masculinity.

ReputationRep:
    They use it to cover up the eye strain from the violent rectum rape they had the night before.

ReputationRep:
    Guys wearing make up... can be really hot. But (just as for girls) you have to know how to put it on so it actually looks good. Also it may not fit eevryone. But in principle it's hot.

ReputationRep:
    I personally think it looks really weird but I know people who like it so..

ReputationRep:
    No, I think it's fine for dudes to wear eyeliner, as long as it's not drag queen style. Infact it looks quite cool.. Michael Jackson pulled it off, and a good job he did of it too And its not gay.

ReputationRep:
    I love when guys wear eyeliner they look so much better.

ReputationRep:
    It can be really hot... but generally only on good-looking guys.

ReputationRep:
    It can work, it all depends on the guy.

ReputationRep:
    Slightly yummy on the right guy.

But I wouldn't date a makeup wearer

ReputationRep:
    Live and let live, people can do as they please. Why form an opinion on it?

ReputationRep:
    I love it on guys but I like alternate guys in general... I think it really makes a guy or girls eyes "pop".

ReputationRep:
    No thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    I got an image of goths in my head when i first read the title of this thread...
    But eyeliner looks good on the right guy as long as its not too heavy. Or like Amy Winehouse:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Guys that wear eyeliner and skinny jeans = HAWT :coma:

ReputationRep:
    It depends if you're hot to begin with. Eyeliner on a hot guy = hot. Eyeliner on a not so fortunate looking guy = not hot.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the person, and how you put it on - can be quite sexy.
    Eg. On Brandon Flowers (The Killers) it is very sexy :love:

ReputationRep:
    Man it can be so hot if done right/on the right guy

:coma:

ReputationRep:
    i love it!

ReputationRep:
    makeup on guys = no. no, no and no. :-) but lots of girls like it so i dunno..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.