Turn on thread page Beta

Favourite Ben And Jerrys Ice Cream Flavour watch

ReputationRep:
    I cant wait to try the new low fat phish food as the full fat one is my fave but its a bit too naughty to eat lots!

ReputationRep:
    i LOVED oatmeal cookie chunk... then they stopped making it :-(
    now ive got to go for half baked!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 19music4)
    Cookie Dough has got to be the favourite, closely followed by Phish Food. Weird thing is, I usually don't like chocolate ice cream at all but LOVE phish food!
    Ooh I'm exactly the same. I don't like chocolate ice cream but phish food seems to be an exception. And I like half baked as many people seem to agree with.

ReputationRep:
    Chunky Monkey!

ReputationRep:
    Oooo this just reminded me, I have half a tub of Cookie Dough somewhere in the freezer =)
    Thanks guys!

My fave is baked alaska though!

ReputationRep:
    Phish Food! Although there's quite a few flavours I've not tried. I really wish it wasn't so expensive

ReputationRep:
    Phish food or chocolate fudge brownie- yum yum

ReputationRep:
    Fossil Fuel is quite possibly the greatest food ever created. On a different note, I think Ben and Jerry's should give me a discount considering I was born in Vermont.

ReputationRep:
    Half Baked!

ReputationRep:
    Chunky Monkey

ReputationRep:
    Cookie dough is my favourite But strawberry cheesecake and the chocolate brownie one are delicious too.

ReputationRep:
    Chunky Monkey. :coma:
    Not too sickly, but still absolutely delicious.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ben and Jerry's is the best ice cream ever!!!

I can only eat 2 flavours, cos I'm allergic to chocolate and to gluten, but even so, those 2 flavours are absolutely gorge. Jamaican Me Crazy is my favourite, but it's never ever in the supermarket I have to wait til I go to the cinema to get hold of some. Mango Berry is also v.v.v. nice.

ReputationRep:
    Half Baked - it's so clever, it's just the two best flavours rolled into one!!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.