Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Favourite Ben And Jerrys Ice Cream Flavour Watch

ReputationRep:
    I cant wait to try the new low fat phish food as the full fat one is my fave but its a bit too naughty to eat lots!

ReputationRep:
    i LOVED oatmeal cookie chunk... then they stopped making it :-(
    now ive got to go for half baked!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 19music4)
    Cookie Dough has got to be the favourite, closely followed by Phish Food. Weird thing is, I usually don't like chocolate ice cream at all but LOVE phish food!
    Ooh I'm exactly the same. I don't like chocolate ice cream but phish food seems to be an exception. And I like half baked as many people seem to agree with.

ReputationRep:
    Chunky Monkey!

ReputationRep:
    Oooo this just reminded me, I have half a tub of Cookie Dough somewhere in the freezer =)
    Thanks guys!

My fave is baked alaska though!

ReputationRep:
    Phish Food! Although there's quite a few flavours I've not tried. I really wish it wasn't so expensive

ReputationRep:
    Phish food or chocolate fudge brownie- yum yum

ReputationRep:
    Fossil Fuel is quite possibly the greatest food ever created. On a different note, I think Ben and Jerry's should give me a discount considering I was born in Vermont.

ReputationRep:
    Half Baked!

ReputationRep:
    Chunky Monkey

ReputationRep:
    Cookie dough is my favourite But strawberry cheesecake and the chocolate brownie one are delicious too.

ReputationRep:
    Chunky Monkey. :coma:
    Not too sickly, but still absolutely delicious.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ben and Jerry's is the best ice cream ever!!!

I can only eat 2 flavours, cos I'm allergic to chocolate and to gluten, but even so, those 2 flavours are absolutely gorge. Jamaican Me Crazy is my favourite, but it's never ever in the supermarket I have to wait til I go to the cinema to get hold of some. Mango Berry is also v.v.v. nice.

ReputationRep:
    Half Baked - it's so clever, it's just the two best flavours rolled into one!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.