Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoodooCharles)
    Just go to a nightclub and bring someone home if your that desprete
    lol, is it that easy? :p: Sounds too easy to me. =D

ReputationRep:
    Alas, I thought I might be 26 and never kissed... didn't work out that way.

Actually....why is that alas? It's great

ReputationRep:
    It feels briliant.

ReputationRep:
    don't worry about it, you could be the next jimmy carr!

ReputationRep:
    IF you're that annoyed about it go for a lads weekend in Amsterdam and taste some of the women there. Some are meant to be damn fine considering it's only €50!

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you could pick someone up on a corner of a street.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jludvig)
    anyone in similar age and find it bloody frustrating!
    wait, are you female? :eek:

Please stop posting this kind of thing, it is DESPERATE. go the gym, join a club or something or do an activity to meet people. Or if you're at uni. join a society or mingle with people from work. Either way stop posting on the TSR and go out there with the time you're spending posting and do something, anything, pick up a random conversation with a guy, ask his opinion on something you're going to buy or hang around in the men section...anything just get out there please, you post this stuff every day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please stop posting this kind of thing, it is DESPERATE. go the gym, join a club or something or do an activity to meet people. Or if you're at uni. join a society or mingle with people from work. Either way stop posting on the TSR and go out there with the time you're spending posting and do something, anything, pick up a random conversation with a guy, ask his opinion on something you're going to buy or hang around in the men section...anything just get out there please, you post this stuff every day.
    I agree..what on earth will you achieve by posting on a forum about?? The chance that someone else might turn round and say 'Yes I am also a 26 year old virgin.' But so what, you already know they do exist you don't need to post on here to know that so do something about it, if your unhappy about something in your life change whatever your doing wrong that has left you in this situation.

ReputationRep:
    OP , its not a competition!.

ReputationRep:
    i'm suprised at some responses to this as posters who are younger and worry about their virginity sometimes seem to get more support

i lost mine at 21...afterwards i was like "it's good but i'm suprised about all the fuss people make about not having done it yet"

so if you're holding onto it til you find someone who will be patient with you then don't feel bad...whether or not you have your V doesn't validate you as a person either way

ReputationRep:
    i would love to make you feel better about it, but i cant imagine life without sex!
    just go and do it! is there a particular reason or just lack of opportunity?
    if its the above MAKE THE OPPORTUNITY HAPPEN YOURSELF dont just sit around waiting for it to fall into your lap (no pun intended...)

ReputationRep:
    There's so much pressure for people to lose their virginity. Trust me, when i lost mine i was with an older girl by two years and she had had other partners and even now she has no idea i was a virgin so anyone who says "she can always tell" is BS'ing you. Lose it whenever it feels right for you mate, no pressure.

ReputationRep:
    i just havent had the breaks in life
    Yeah but i wouldn't call this anywhere near bad luck lol.
    Down to you to change it

ReputationRep:
    Your day will come there's no rush . If you rush then you won't enjoy your first time as much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)
    I agree..what on earth will you achieve by posting on a forum about?? The chance that someone else might turn round and say 'Yes I am also a 26 year old virgin.' But so what, you already know they do exist you don't need to post on here to know that so do something about it, if your unhappy about something in your life change whatever your doing wrong that has left you in this situation.
    Some people have been trying to tell her this since she first posted about it - when she was 22.

Lots of people have wasted hours of their time trying to help her. I was one but when I tried to be helpful I got abuse. I was quite upset until somebody kindly pointed out to me her long long history repetitively posting the same stuff over and over, without ever appearing to listen.

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got" applies to her more than anyone I've ever come across.

ReputationRep:
    so what would u call it
    I think you're lucky in the fact you have the ability to change the situation. You have the power and no-one else .
    Not all people have that .

ReputationRep:
    do u think it can be rectified i just dont feel i have a good quality of life and id o have that worry how guys will take me
    You're still young so just go for it. I'm sure guys will take you as you are, in fact I'm sure they will. You just gotta find a balance. :yes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.