Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

please anon or delete

1. GUYS: are there any guys on here who don't mind girls not shaving their pubes off?

2. GIRLS: my problem is that it's not just around my vagina that I have hair, but around the anus too, so would you normally shave it there too? All seems so tricky..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    please anon or delete

1. GUYS: are there any guys on here who don't mind girls not shaving their pubes off?

2. GIRLS: my problem is that it's not just around my vagina that I have hair, but around the anus too, so would you normally shave it there too? All seems so tricky..
    I thought everyone has that? well my bf prefers au natural. Shaving it all off just means that he is a pedo or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    I thought everyone has that? well my bf prefers au natural. Shaving it all off just means that he is a pedo or something
    Yes, because a guy likes it clean and neat, so not to get pubes in his mouth when he performing oral, hes a peado?

logic fail.

My boyfriend doesn't give a **** what it looks like. I think guys are way less fussy than you think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Pieb)
    Yes, because a guy likes it clean and neat, so not to get pubes in his mouth when he performing oral, hes a peado?

logic fail.
    Trimmed is all good.
    But cmon when all the hair is all gone its like screwing a 10 year old...

ReputationRep:
    Trimmed is all good.

I'd rather she have nothing, than having to pick hair outa my teeth every few minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Pieb)

logic fail.
    I know a lot of guys who say the same thing, they say having a girl with a shaven fanny is like ******* an 8 year old, how is that illogical?

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy with anything that isn't a complete bush basically...

ReputationRep:
    Trimmed is all good.
    or a 7 year old according to your profile :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think trimmed is best for both people. Then again if she was shaved I wouldn't complain. However I definitely wouldn't reccommend shaving for a guy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm indifferent, I don't find a shaved one any more attractive than an unshaved one.
    If the girl wants to shave it then I'm not going to stop her, but if it was for me I'd tell her not to bother
    Pubic hair doesn't bother me at all

ReputationRep:
    I personally don't mind.

ReputationRep:
    A small amount of hair os good , not a sweaty rainforest though. And no hair at all is alright aswell , guys are less fussy than you actually think.

ReputationRep:
    Having no hair means you like children? What a stupid conclusion.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    please anon or delete

Hair around your anus (lol) is normal.
    I shave it... and yes, im a girl.
    btw, be careful when shaving there!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not fussed.

All gone is weird though.

Trimmed triangle is always best.

ReputationRep:
    Pussy's Pussy.

ReputationRep:
    tbh i don't tell my guy how to have his pubes, so how dare he dictate how i have mine?

do whatever you want and whatever feels good to you

i also think that shaving it all off makes me feel like a 7 year old again which is just wrong

Why don't you just get your arse waxed professionally. That way it will last longer and there won't be any 'tricky' business.

ReputationRep:
    To all the guys its pretty simple, dont munch the muff.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.