Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm all for the landing strip...

ReputationRep:
    I just had this convo with a friend today. She says all is weird, I say all is good.

I think it varies. My labia have grown since puberty so if I shaved mine all off I don't think I'd look like a 7-year-old...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    or a 7 year old according to your profile :p:
    LOL

King Pieb Trimmed pubs doesn't mean you will get pubes in you mouth...

ReputationRep:
    Fully shaved looks kinda like a happy meal burger, not too great but trimmed is good, au natural is fine too as long as it aint too out of control. also if you want to get rid of the "unwanted" hair, why not wax? its not that painful, just hurts more than shaving =]

ReputationRep:
    The only thing i'm prepared to shave is my face... and even that becomes a chore every day.

As for pubic hair on a girl... I prefer to treat it the same way you would treat that little piece of parsley that you sometimes get with fish courses;
    Push it to one side and keep on eatin'!!!

bikini wax! much better than shaving

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    The only thing i'm prepared to shave is my face... and even that becomes a chore every day.

As for pubic hair on a girl... I prefer to treat it the same way you would treat that little piece of parsley that you sometimes get with fish courses;
    Why oh why use the fish anology?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I could go down on a girl with hairs. :\

ReputationRep:
    Really doesn't matter. I mean it really doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)

LMAO
    your analogy made my day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigbhoy91)
    Yeah, I think trimmed is best for both people. Then again if she was shaved I wouldn't complain. However I definitely wouldn't reccommend shaving for a guy.
    me neither. ******* itches when it grows back!!!

ReputationRep:
    I think that the majority of guys like some degree of garden maintenance, even if it's just trimming and keeping neat. Of course there will be some out there who love the full on afro, as there are some who like the hollywood wax with no pubic hair at all.

At the end of the day, it's your body and your hair, so just do what suits you. As long as you feel good, and the guy has no problem getting down to it, then the amount of hair shouldn't matter
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by bigbhoy91)
    Yeah, I think trimmed is best for both people. Then again if she was shaved I wouldn't complain. However I definitely wouldn't reccommend shaving for a guy.
    One of my guy friends shaved his balls just to see what it was like..

one word - itchy

MEGALOL

ReputationRep:
    If it's a girl I'd want it shaved, as in all gone but a landing strip isn't bad. That's in an ideal world though

I shave EVERYWHERE, vagina and bum. Although I make sure the vagina is a little bit prickly cos yeah...he doesnt wanna feel like he's touching a 10 year old

Shaven or trimmed! is good!
    I am a guy and i keep mine trimmed?

ReputationRep:
    it would be up to the girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    Hehe! As long as you don't use a fork! :eek: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Girls: guys shaven - yay or nay?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.