Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blatant Troll)
    Girls: guys shaven - yay or nay?
    Nay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    Trimmed is all good.
    But cmon when all the hair is all gone its like screwing a 10 year old...
    Have you erm, compared them then?

ReputationRep:
    Trimmed is all good.
    i have never, and will never, understand this.
    a grown woman looks like a grown woman, whether she has pubic hair or not. what 10 year old has hips and tits?
    nobody says you look like a 10 year old if you shave your legs or pits, so why would pubes be any different?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    i have never, and will never, understand this.
    a grown woman looks like a grown woman, whether she has pubic hair or not. what 10 year old has hips and tits?
    nobody says you look like a 10 year old if you shave your legs or pits, so why would pubes be any different?
    beause some ten year olds do have hips and tits. . . and ten year olds also have leg hair . . . .

and it's more that particular area rather than the woman as a whole we are talking about when saying it is like a ten year old. we are not talking about her other assets.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I prefer it shaved. Nice and smooth. However it is nice to change it up a bit.

Does this mean I like lil kids? No, that is absurd... i feel the people who say this are just the guys who dig hairy chicks (oh wait, would that make them gay since guys are hairy? (example of similar absurdity)) or girls who are just extremely hairy and want to feel better about themselves by claiming a guy who digs a shaved cooter is a pedo.

ReputationRep:
    Shaved or unshaved, I couldn't give a **** to be honest. More important things with a girl to consider

Trimmed is all good.
    I totally second this.
    I usually trim, only occasionally shave. My boyf prefers trimmed.
    Ah, but he refuses to even trim his...it gets everywhere
    are there any other guys who like to go 'au natural'?

ReputationRep:
    I thought everyone has that? well my bf prefers au natural. Shaving it all off just means that he is a pedo or something
    Nope. Men grow hair a lot more than women, and in more places, so hair is a more masculine trait (except for the hair on your head :P)

THUSFULLICIOUSLY not having all that hair is more womanly.

ReputationRep:
    Brazilian
    Hollywood
    Trim
    Au natural

Order of preference

OK, thanks for your replies.

Conclusion (and this is also what I drew from experience) the older (and more mature) a guy is, the less he is bothered about pubic hair. so that is comforting as I just find shaving a chore and it's also uncomfortable and itchy afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    Let it flow.

ReputationRep:
    Long has she's clean I don't think it matters and unless she's malting I doubt you'll get hair between your choppers while doing some muff diving.

ReputationRep:
    All gone is so much nicer than hair. Hair is yuck. It doesnt make you a peado, but if your expecting me to spend some serious time down there, at least make it so its nice. There's something lovely about a nice smooth bit to run your tongue over. Similarly, i'll do what you want. Just ask......

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.