Turn on thread page Beta

Star Wars: The Old Republic watch

ReputationRep:
    This game looks amazing, if you haven't seen the E3 trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOvbv-LkK6w

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights...Old_Republic_3
    "an upcoming massively multiplayer online role-playing game based in the Star Wars universe"

Everything about it looks amazing, the more you read and see the better it looks.

http://www.swtor.com/

"Over 100 hours per character" <--- Thats a lot of gaming!

Anyone else been keeping up with this and is already excited?!

ReputationRep:
    Didn't bioware make mass effect too. I swear that game was hyped up to be THE game - and I certainly didn't think it was that good at all.

I'll probably give it a go - but I'm not going to hold my breath about it being good.

ReputationRep:
    There is already a thread on this somewhere

As long as they have a companion character like Atton/Carth all will be good :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I fear the release of this game will ruin my degree...

Star Wars
    Unlimited play time
    *drool*

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Want to play.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=932862

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    There is already a thread on this somewhere

As long as they have a companion character like Atton/Carth all will be good :cool:
    Do you mean a companion character in general or something as generally grumpy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caze)
    Do you mean a companion character in general or something as generally grumpy?
    When Carth wasn't so angsty he was flirt which is fine to me :p:

ReputationRep:
    It'll be dire.

ReputationRep:
    OH..... MY..... GOD!!!!!! That looks absolutely frigging awesome, im by no means a serious gamer or into the science fiction geekyness but that makes me want to be involved! :yes:

Thanks so much for posting that, how cool did that look when the sith were all running at the jedi!!!

ReputationRep:
    Any news on the subs yet? I love Kotor 1 and 2, but I'm not prepared to pay subs for any game..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hank Hill)
    Any news on the subs yet? I love Kotor 1 and 2, but I'm not prepared to pay subs for any game..
    No news yet, but I think it's really likely it'll be a sub game.

ReputationRep:
    The prospect of this game is making me cream my pants.

ReputationRep:
    I love Star Wars and Bioware so this should be amazing. Am yet to be convinced about mmo though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suneilr)
    I love Star Wars and Bioware so this should be amazing. Am yet to be convinced about mmo though
    Yeah same, I loved the KOTOR series on the original Xbox and I loved Mass Effect but I can't see myself playing this, simply because it's a MMO and I don't do MMOs

ReputationRep:
    The dialogue looks awesome. Every single thing is voice acted, and well by the sounds of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Yeah same, I loved the KOTOR series on the original Xbox and I loved Mass Effect but I can't see myself playing this, simply because it's a MMO and I don't do MMOs
    I think I'm going to give it a go, since it is Star Wars and Bioware. If anyone can get mmo right it'll be Bioware. **hopes**

ReputationRep:
    Bioware were bought out by EA. EA destroyed Mythic. EA are channeling what's left of Mythic into this game.

I repeat - it'll be dire. Anything EA touches turns to excrement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    Bioware were bought out by EA. EA destroyed Mythic. EA are channeling what's left of Mythic into this game.

I repeat - it'll be dire. Anything EA touches turns to excrement.
    EA have been nothing short of superb for the past two years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)
    EA have been nothing short of superb for the past two years.
    Lol...

Poll
Do you have any savings?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.