Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well basically I have a 9 inch penis and most of my trousers are too small for my penis. I've got a small waist but they go tight at the crotch. What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    flaccid or erect

ReputationRep:
    I'd stop wearing skin tight leather chaps for a start OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmEye)
    Well basically I have a 9 inch penis and most of my trousers are too small for my penis. I've got a small waist but they go tight at the crotch. What should I do?

:troll:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rocious)
    flaccid or erect
    Erect obviously. I get random boners so it's annoying.

ReputationRep:
    wear tracksuit bottoms and masturbate frequently to avoid unwanted erections

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't you just strap it to your leg and wear something wide-fitting like linen trousers?

ReputationRep:
    Guys! Help, I have a serious problem!
    The other day I gave such immense orgasms to my 23 supermodel girlfriends [with my 12 inch throbbeh of course], they all simultaneously passed out!
    Now I am left with the naked, unconscious bodies of two-dozen unbelievably attractive women, strewn across my living room floor. Please, someone suggest a solution for this horrible predicament!!!

ReputationRep:
    Cut them into bits, drain the blood out of the bits, pack them in tea crates with straw and cloth and send them to your enemies. Alternatively, we can cut your **** off so this never happens again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinsula)
    Guys! Help, I have a serious problem!
    The other day I gave such immense orgasms to my 23 supermodel girlfriends [with my 12 inch throbbeh of course], they all simultaneously passed out!
    Now I am left with the naked, unconscious bodies of two-dozen unbelievably attractive women, strewn across my living room floor. Please, someone suggest a solution for this horrible predicament!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBvCPTK1MmY

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.