Turn on thread page Beta

Bahh I have no idea what hair suits my face shape. watch

• View Poll Results: Which hairstyle do you think will suit me best?
    18.18%
    27.27%
    18.18%
    18.18%
    4.55%
    0%
    13.64%

ReputationRep:
    Ive been considering a bob, shoulder lenght, choppy layers, long and smooth, I even considered shaving it off lol!!

There is a pic of me in my profile.

my hair is like just past the top of my boob lol (so its not extremely long)

thats like the most recent pic of my length of hair i have (about a month old) and im the left, obv is wavy too, i do have quite a natural wave but I can straighten it easily but sometimes i like to use some products to bring out a nice wave.

ok so heres some of the styles I have been considering.

We will start with the shortest!

the styles I am considering

One : I really like this, but I think I am a little too scared to get it cut that short ... plus I think my face is too big for it LOL and it doesnt really seem that youd be able to do anything with it rather than straighten it?

2 : slightly longer, and i love the layer work at the back, again I dont know if my face will be able to pull it off as my cheekbones etc arent that defined... also im a little scared about the full fringe, I heard they were back in fashion, but would i suit one?

3 I adore this style, its layered, and wavy, again the problem is the fringe and if I could pull it off, also if it would look any good straight.

and a different angle of number 4 : I love the layers and texture in this style, and it looks like it would be Ok wavy as well, the fringe is ok, although i think i prefer a more relaxed fringe style with all the work going on in the main build anyway.

6 : not sure about this one tbh, the fringe looks a little heavy, but i like the back layer work especially on that length.

7, Last one! : this wouldnt take a lot of my length, but its soo pretty, especially with the flick layers and the soft fringe, I just dont know if I want to stick with long hair, it gets boring sometimes.

Also, further information, I am getting m hair dyed this colour; Its just faded atm and brown.
    HAIR COLOUR

Thanks guys, please help
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I think that 4, 6, and 7 would suit you best.

I don't know what happened to 5 though.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    How about a picture from a non-myspace angle?

ReputationRep:
    Number 3

ReputationRep:
    I'd go with 3 and not just because Taylor Momsen is a goddess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxstace123xx)
    Ive been considering a bob, shoulder lenght, choppy layers, long and smooth, I even considered shaving it off lol!!

There is a pic of me in my profile.

my hair is like just past the top of my boob lol (so its not extremely long)

thats like the most recent pic of my length of hair i have (about a month old) and im the left, obv is wavy too, i do have quite a natural wave but I can straighten it easily but sometimes i like to use some products to bring out a nice wave.

ok so heres some of the styles I have been considering.

We will start with the shortest!

the styles I am considering

One : I really like this, but I think I am a little too scared to get it cut that short ... plus I think my face is too big for it LOL and it doesnt really seem that youd be able to do anything with it rather than straighten it?

2 : slightly longer, and i love the layer work at the back, again I dont know if my face will be able to pull it off as my cheekbones etc arent that defined... also im a little scared about the full fringe, I heard they were back in fashion, but would i suit one?

3 I adore this style, its layered, and wavy, again the problem is the fringe and if I could pull it off, also if it would look any good straight.

and a different angle of number 4 : I love the layers and texture in this style, and it looks like it would be Ok wavy as well, the fringe is ok, although i think i prefer a more relaxed fringe style with all the work going on in the main build anyway.

6 : not sure about this one tbh, the fringe looks a little heavy, but i like the back layer work especially on that length.

7, Last one! : this wouldnt take a lot of my length, but its soo pretty, especially with the flick layers and the soft fringe, I just dont know if I want to stick with long hair, it gets boring sometimes.

Also, further information, I am getting m hair dyed this colour; Its just faded atm and brown.
    HAIR COLOUR

Thanks guys, please help
    This has nothing to do with your hair, i just wanted to say, that i think your cute.

ReputationRep:
    LOL theres no number 5 ignore that.

ReputationRep:
    The ashlee simpson one imo:yes:

ReputationRep:
    4 is hot
    You have lovely blue eyes by the way

ReputationRep:
    a slightly shorter version of the olsen cut would be nice on you.
    i'm really not sure about that hair colour though. i dn't know if it's the flash making your face a diff colour to your neck but i don't know if it would rally suit your skin tone and features- maybe if it wasn't so brassy and had a few cooler tones in it? i'm guessing you're made up on the colour though.

ReputationRep:
    To get a 'feel' of what hair suits your face shape, try
    http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeo...eover&tab=hair

ReputationRep:
    I think your hair looks nice currently, not that I know anything about women's hair

ReputationRep:
    Narcissism ftw.

ReputationRep:
    Wow I love the colour!
    Personally I think number 2 would like really striking on you. If you're frightened of the full fringe, my friend has a very similar style and she has a soft side swept fringe and that looks lovely too.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by amyd33)
    To get a 'feel' of what hair suits your face shape, try
    http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeo...eover&tab=hair
    Is there one of these for men? :o:

ReputationRep:
    I think you would suit either number 2, or number 7
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    1 and 2 are sooo cute! I woulod love my hair like #2 :tongue: I think 2 or 7 are great (who is no 2 by the way?)

ReputationRep:
    3 or 7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watermelon sugar)
    a slightly shorter version of the olsen cut would be nice on you.
    i'm really not sure about that hair colour though. i dn't know if it's the flash making your face a diff colour to your neck but i don't know if it would rally suit your skin tone and features- maybe if it wasn't so brassy and had a few cooler tones in it? i'm guessing you're made up on the colour though.

I have had it done that colour like 3 times and everyone says it suits me :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxstace123xx)
    I have had it done that colour like 3 times and everyone says it suits me :erm:
    like i said, it's probably the flash in the picture whiting out your face

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.