Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'll be starting my second year at Keele when term begins and I'd like to create this band I'll be doing the bass and I wondered if anyone would like to join. We need a singer, drummer, guitarist and a keyboardist.

I'll be living off-campus but we could probably come to some sort of arrangement about where to have rehearsals once the band is formed.

It would be great if some of his fans could come together and keep his music alive with me, each song was unique so it would be fun to learn and play them as a group.

Hopefully after rehearsals, student union here we come!

Anyone want to be a member? This is my first thread on TSR as I considered this site to be a good platform to get a band together at uni.

~Andy

ReputationRep:
    try the keele facebook groups. Esp. Keel music freshers and the like. (if there is such group!) or just the keele facebook freshers 2010. good luck finding people.

ReputationRep:
    I'm an amateur musician (trumpet, violin) and I'm not really keen into playing music but I love MJ and I listen to his music all the time! I will support your group!!! haha you guys should practice the moonwalk too and his signature move (you know what!)

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested... :beard:

I can sing, play piano & drums a bit, If I get into Keele I'll think about it...

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guitarist (and mandolinist), but there are better guitarists out there. I'll consider it if there's a vacancy any time. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I love to support you, can't wait

ReputationRep:
    So, the year's started, I'm in the library right now, anyone still interested? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sourness)
    So, the year's started, I'm in the library right now, anyone still interested? :P
    Have you joined the Musician's Society? They'll probably be your best bet.

ReputationRep:
    another great idea! I'll see if I can find their e-mail, thank you RE

ReputationRep:
    I'm still interested in joining

ReputationRep:
    Btw can you incorporate jackson 5 music in it as well?

ReputationRep:
    of course where are you staying/what year?

ReputationRep:
    of course where are you staying/what year?
    horwood. first year. i love jackson 5 and michael jackson

ReputationRep:
    Awesome, I was in Whorewood last year. Block M.

Anyway, do you have your instrument(s) at Keele?

ReputationRep:
    Awesome, I was in Whorewood last year. Block M.

Anyway, do you have your instrument(s) at Keele?
    i play the trumpet but i don't have it with me. i'd rather sing than play instruments tbh haha.... please keep me updated with the status quo

ReputationRep:
    hehe well if no one else replies, then this band won't even start. Unfortunately it seems like a big fat fail. Perhaps next semester.

Feel free to advertise it though!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.